Current Video Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current Video Game

What video game are you currently playing?

Oh man
    Now that's a question!

Here are the games I'm currently playing, and by currently playing I mean I play them 2 or more times a week at least:

World of Warcraft - catch me on the whisperwind server, woot horde!!
    The Sims 2 - I'm an addict hehe
    Civilization 3
    Dungeon Keeper 2
    Pokemon Sapphire for GBA (when I'm at work hehe)
    GTA: San Andreas
    Theif 3: Deadly Shadows

I think that's about it...I'll always toss in a few other games here and there but those have been my lately consistent ones
    I am such a geek hehe

Comment

just Sims 2, i'm not much of a game person, but man is that game addicting!

Comment

Age of Mythology. Me wubs myth units. It's legitimate cheating. :D It's kinda obsessive. I still play the Age of Empires games too. They're like the only games I play. I like them. I don't play a lot of games, but those ones I love.

Argent

Comment

I just started a fresh party in Final Fantasy I. Check it out:

Black Belt
          Black Belt
          White Mage
          Black Mage

The hand-to-hand combat kinda stinks right now as they're all at level 3, but once the Black Belts are good enough to fight bare-handed and the Mages get a good amount of magic spells, it's gonna ROCK. I'm just trying to wean myself of fighters, y'know?
          I have no signature. You're imagining this.

Comment

Final Fantasy X for me. I decieded just to play one game at a time or I would never get any of them finished.

My Blog

Comment

I'm playing something really obscure, which keeps crashing all the time. For some reason I need to keep doing it, although it annoys me without end.

Where do I have that title?

Oh right:

"Microsoft Windows". Does anyone know that?
              Xentor, your friendly-neighbourhood Checkerist
              Contact me | The Dialogues on Checkerism

Comment

Age of Empires and Rise of Nations!
                I forgot to list those...and Battlefield for Middle Earth on occasion...oh oh and...I think I better stop now hehe

Comment

GUILD WARS
                  Can barely seem to drag myself off it long enough to post
                  "It's just a ride. And we can change it anytime we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings and money. A choice, right now, between fear and love." - Bill Hicks

According to this law If I annoy you without disclosing my true identity the FBI will come to my house and kill me. Therefore my name is Daryl and I live in Wales. Now we are all friends I can safely get on your nerves.

Comment

Since my kids went a ruined my FF 10 game I am now playing Wolverines Revenge.
                    SilverClawStudio on Facebook

Comment

haha,astralmoth's right,it's a bloody excellent game.
                      I'm currently plaing Final Fantasy Tactics on GBA
                      All Hail The Dark Lord!

"Sometimes, I really miss wearing pants. Y'know the way they lift and cradle? Ahhhhhhhhhh, you wouldn't understand..."
                      ]- Daxter (JAK 3)

I would never do crack... I would never do a drug named after a part of my own butt, okay?

Never put a sock in a toaster

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter

When a man steals your wife there is no better revenge than to let him keep her

"Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.' "
                      -Charlie Brown.

You think you've got problems?

I finish work at beer O' Clock:cheers:

If I had a dollar for every person who thought I was a nutcase, I'd be a Multi-Trillionaire

Comment

Hitman 2
                        Half Life 2 (for about the 10th time, awesome game)
                        World of Warcraft (again)

Our ignorance is not so vast as our failure to use what we know. ~ M. King Hubbert

Comment

I'm also playing Advance Wars on GBA. I forgot about that.

My Blog

Comment

I am a WoW freak! (Any thunderhorners here?)

Though when nobody in the guild is on I'm usually playing either DDR or Taiko Drum Master on PS2.

Comment

Everquest 2
                              "Trusting in the natural unfolding of things, she can go where she pleases and do what needs to be done. The opinions and actions of others will have no effect on her." -Lieh Tzu

Comment

Working...
                              X