No announcement yet.

Current Video Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm about 48 hours into Zelda: Twilight Princess for the Wii.
    “If you are going through hell, keep going." ~ Winston Churchill

"If someone gets into your house, which would you rather have, a handgun or a telephone? You can call the police if you want, and they'll get there, and they'll take a picture of your dead body. But they can't get there in time to save your life. The first line of defense is you." ~ Tom Palmer

"It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights – the "right" to education, the "right" to health care, the "right" to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery – hay and a barn for human cattle." ~ Alexis De Tocquiville

Comment

• Oh that game is AWESOMES.

Im replaying Mass Effect.

Fragging Trucks on Halo 3

Killing everything on COD4

And will soon be getting C&C (latest) for FREE thanks to MSE
      Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

Adam and Meagan sitting in a tree K I S S I N G

Founder of the Soli-Tarty movement - Pagan tarts unite (in my bedroom)

Comment

• Warhammer 40k for the Nintendo DS.

I'd rather that it had been Warhammer Fantasy, but I'll take it as it is. :D

Comment

• smackdown vs raw 2007 ps2
          Music of DoktorSick

Galactic Sound System

SICK TV

Comment

• Oblivion for Xbox 360.
            LUST for this game!
            Every time I play there is something new.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheWomanMonster View Post
              Oblivion for Xbox 360.
              LUST for this game!
              Every time I play there is something new.
              That's what I'm playing. I'm stuck in the Shivering Isles right now...something about relighting this Mad God's olympic torch or something.
              Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth
              And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;
              Sunward I've climbed, and joined the tumbling mirth
              Of sun-split clouds--and done a hundred things
              You have not dreamed of--wheeled and soared and swung
              High in the sunlit silence. Hov'ring there,
              I've chased the shouting wind along, and flung
              My eager craft through footless halls of air.
              Up, up the long, delirious, burning blue
              I've topped the windswept heights with easy grace
              Where never lark, or even eagle flew.
              And, while with silent, lifting mind I've trod
              The high untrespassed sanctity of space,
              Put out my hand, and touched the face of God.

-"High Flight"
              John Gillespie Magee, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by aeroeng View Post
                I've been playing Civilization 4 for the PC (can't wait for Civilization: Revolution for the PS3).
                CivRev isnt going to be on the ps3, the xbox360 the DS and the Wii only.
                i predict that it does very well on the Wii, unfortunaltey i think its going to go down in a ball of flames on the 360.

Comment

• Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Though, Mario Kart Wii comes out tomorrow, so I think you can guess what's going to happen next.
                  Our Blog! The Intuitive Unschooler

Freaky Mama to Arlo, Donovan, and Iris! (Homeschooled since birth!)

as well as three cats, six cockatiels, and one parakeet. :uhhuhuh:

Comment

• Cake mania 2 and Garden Defender :weirdsmil

I am kinda hooked on those lil cheesy games on the mees site. Great time passers and not to complex.
                    11 Year Member
                    Forum Guide for
                    Astrology and the UFO & Extraterrestrial forums.

Comment

• I'm also playing Oblivion, though on the PC... probably going to start Assassin's Creed tonight...

I want to buy Grand Theft Auto IV badly... but... not $60 badly I like to wait until games get cheaper/used.

Comment

• Chunin Showdown
                        Crying "cherry-picking!" with one breath and "diversity!" with the next doesn't work either.~brymble
                        "Sometimes the Light at the End of the Tunnel is really a Cranky Dragon waiting to roast your ass!"

In Darkness I Know Myself

Close friends with: Yarrow Elfglow, Czechwoods, Rudas Starblaze, Stormbeard, Philosophia, The Woman Monster, Rick and Elise, Sacred Sin David19.....

Comment

• "No More Heroes" for the Wii. In the game, you are an assassin who gets a "Beam Katana" from an online auction, and this beam Katana is an awful lot like a lightsaber from the star wars universe, and with it you become an assassin and try to become the number 1 assassin in the world, or something like that...

It involves alot of killing, naturally, and it's the best sword-fighting style game I've played on the Wii thus far. I highly recommend it for anyone who cares anything at all about sword-fighting, or GTA style games.
                          “If you are going through hell, keep going." ~ Winston Churchill

"If someone gets into your house, which would you rather have, a handgun or a telephone? You can call the police if you want, and they'll get there, and they'll take a picture of your dead body. But they can't get there in time to save your life. The first line of defense is you." ~ Tom Palmer

"It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights – the "right" to education, the "right" to health care, the "right" to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery – hay and a barn for human cattle." ~ Alexis De Tocquiville

Comment

• Hot Shots Golf for PS3 and also Oblivion GOTY Edition... plus I mess around with Super Puzzle Fighter 2 for a brain work out
                            Shalymar

Following my path where it had lead. For those still wanting a chart interpretation you can go here.

Comment

• Wow lots of Oblivion junkies here eh?

I snapped up GTA IV for my XBOX360 last night, so that's my game of the weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheWomanMonster View Post
                                Wow lots of Oblivion junkies here eh?

I snapped up GTA IV for my XBOX360 last night, so that's my game of the weekend.
                                You betcha :D

Ooo, nice! How do you like it so far?
                                Last edited by CoolJ; May 3rd, 2008, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X