No announcement yet.

Current Video Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm currently bouncing back and forth between Mario Kart Wii and LoZ: Twilight Princess also on the Wii... about to do the Cave of Ordeals.
    Love and Light

~Gwen

Comment

• I'm currently flitting between Rockband, WoW and GTA IV.

Comment

• I'm currently pwnzing Rock Band, Heavenly Sword, Blue Dragon and Bully.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gwenyvier View Post
          I'm currently bouncing back and forth between Mario Kart Wii and LoZ: Twilight Princess also on the Wii... about to do the Cave of Ordeals.
          Make sure you are well stocked before taking on the cave of ordeals! For me, that cave was tougher than any of the bosses (even ganon)!
          “If you are going through hell, keep going." ~ Winston Churchill

"If someone gets into your house, which would you rather have, a handgun or a telephone? You can call the police if you want, and they'll get there, and they'll take a picture of your dead body. But they can't get there in time to save your life. The first line of defense is you." ~ Tom Palmer

"It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights – the "right" to education, the "right" to health care, the "right" to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery – hay and a barn for human cattle." ~ Alexis De Tocquiville

Comment

• Originally posted by Xander67 View Post
            Cake mania 2 and Garden Defender :weirdsmil

I am kinda hooked on those lil cheesy games on the mees site. Great time passers and not to complex.

I like those cheesy lil games too *cough* Cake Mania 2 and Diner Dash 2.

Also I've been playing Bully, We Love Katamari and just got Grandia III but haven't played it yet.

Blinkie from THE ONE AND ONLY FLAIRE! Thanks!! As always YOU'RE THE BEST!!

Comment

• Actually I'm doing one of the challenges on gamefaqs... 3 hearts, no bottles, 30 arrows, 30 bombs, wooden shield(which ya let get burnt asap in there), and the Ordon sword. No using the Magic Armor. Technically not supposed to get any of the Hidden Skills beyond the first but its really easy to not use em.
              Love and Light

~Gwen

Comment

• Originally posted by Laisrean View Post
                Make sure you are well stocked before taking on the cave of ordeals! For me, that cave was tougher than any of the bosses (even ganon)!
                I tried the Cave of Ordeals waaaaaay too early and got stuck since I lacked equipment ... whatever that last weapon/item you get is

Comment

• Originally posted by CoolJ View Post
                  You betcha :D

Ooo, nice! How do you like it so far?
                  It's pretty wicked, I'm loving the plot twists already and the controls are pretty user friendly. Took a bit of getting used to!

Comment

• Waaah! There's Bowling!! Haha.

Comment

• :D

Right this minute I'm playing The Darkness for PS3 - Ahh, gotta love a game where you devour the hearts of your enemies.

Comment

• The Sims 2, Seasons...

My brother managed to adjust the screen resolution, so I'm thrilled!

Avatar: prettyflamingo (LiveJournal)

Comment

• Originally posted by Gwenyvier View Post
                          Actually I'm doing one of the challenges on gamefaqs... 3 hearts, no bottles, 30 arrows, 30 bombs, wooden shield(which ya let get burnt asap in there), and the Ordon sword. No using the Magic Armor. Technically not supposed to get any of the Hidden Skills beyond the first but its really easy to not use em.
                          *faints* are you at least allowed to fill your jars with jellies and dig hearts up with your wolf instincts? Otherwise, I dunno... if you can somehow pull that challenge off you have my respect.
                          “If you are going through hell, keep going." ~ Winston Churchill

"If someone gets into your house, which would you rather have, a handgun or a telephone? You can call the police if you want, and they'll get there, and they'll take a picture of your dead body. But they can't get there in time to save your life. The first line of defense is you." ~ Tom Palmer

"It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights – the "right" to education, the "right" to health care, the "right" to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery – hay and a barn for human cattle." ~ Alexis De Tocquiville

Comment

• I've got to try that sometime, I've been meaning to play that game again :D

What will I play tonight? Who knows! After work I'll pick something at random
                            Last edited by CoolJ; May 4th, 2008, 08:33 PM.

Comment

• Nope! No jelly, no hearts. Actually I beat it before I went to work, had about 1 1/2 hearts left... only cause the dang flying lizards hit me. The Darknuts in the final room are actually easier then the flying lizards in the one before it.

One of the keys is that you can snipe the more dangerous enemies from the upper platform... such as the Bokolin Archers(not supposed to use the Hawkeye either...) and bomb arrows on the Chillfos(wait til they throw their spears and a single bomb arrow shatters them). Theres also 2 rooms where theres archers on the scaffolds and you can let em fire at you while still on the ledge in the hallway, dodge, and pick up the arrow to restock your arrows. And the Ball and Chain can act like a shield also if you're quick enough.
                              Last edited by Gwenyvier; May 5th, 2008, 01:59 AM.
                              Love and Light

~Gwen

Comment

• Mass effect - It just keeps me coming back for moar.
                                Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

Adam and Meagan sitting in a tree K I S S I N G

Founder of the Soli-Tarty movement - Pagan tarts unite (in my bedroom)

Comment

Working...
                                X