Current Video Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gwenyvier View Post
    Nope! No jelly, no hearts. Actually I beat it before I went to work, had about 1 1/2 hearts left... only cause the dang flying lizards hit me. The Darknuts in the final room are actually easier then the flying lizards in the one before it.

One of the keys is that you can snipe the more dangerous enemies from the upper platform... such as the Bokolin Archers(not supposed to use the Hawkeye either...) and bomb arrows on the Chillfos(wait til they throw their spears and a single bomb arrow shatters them). Theres also 2 rooms where theres archers on the scaffolds and you can let em fire at you while still on the ledge in the hallway, dodge, and pick up the arrow to restock your arrows. And the Ball and Chain can act like a shield also if you're quick enough.

What sucks about the cave of ordeals is there is close to 50 caves you have to go through, and the first 40 or so are really easy, but also very time consuming. If you could just go straight to the tougher part, that would be great, but it just takes a long time to get there...

But congratulations on doing the challenge. I don't think I'll even be attempting that.
    “If you are going through hell, keep going." ~ Winston Churchill

"If someone gets into your house, which would you rather have, a handgun or a telephone? You can call the police if you want, and they'll get there, and they'll take a picture of your dead body. But they can't get there in time to save your life. The first line of defense is you." ~ Tom Palmer

"It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights – the "right" to education, the "right" to health care, the "right" to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery – hay and a barn for human cattle." ~ Alexis De Tocquiville

Comment

• yeah, nice!

Comment

• Rainbox Six Vegas 2

Comment

• Conan...

Hack 'n' Slash gameplay is fun at first, but gets old fast; not even sure if I'll stand it long enough to finish the story. I'm glad I can probably sell it for as much as I bought it for.

After this? Hopefully GTA4, I've been itching to play that.

Comment

• Guilty Gear Dust Strikers. But playing it for more than a half hour really makes my thumb hurt. Ow. (Also, the end boss of Arcade and Story Mode, Gig? Complete pain to try to kill. Four times, and I kept getting killed off. D: )

Comment

• COD4 - I seem good at it, as in I can hold my own even against the no lifers that play 24/7 - not a testament to my skill, but to the games ability to even the divide between casual and hardcore gamers.

Hardcore gamers are rewarded, but in ways different to other games.

Also dabbling in blue dragon. Want to complete all my RPGs again
              Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

Adam and Meagan sitting in a tree K I S S I N G

Founder of the Soli-Tarty movement - Pagan tarts unite (in my bedroom)

Comment

• Originally posted by Tabby View Post
                I like those cheesy lil games too *cough* Cake Mania 2 and Diner Dash 2.

Also I've been playing Bully, We Love Katamari and just got Grandia III but haven't played it yet.
                Cubis is fun, and OMG that flower game, lol

I actually spent the $$ and got the full version of garden defender, it Rocks lol

you can try it free for an hour, Just the way those sunflowers shoot their bullets is funny as heck, lol

Yes, Cakemania is cool too lol, and the Pizza Parlor one.. there is also a Block one where you have to rotate this rectangular log and stand it up through the square hole, That is fun, (frustrating but fun)
                11 Year Member
                Forum Guide for
                Astrology and the UFO & Extraterrestrial forums.

Comment

• If I have time after work tonight, I might finally try my copy of Grand Theft Auto 4... the poor thing's been sitting on my desk for ... a couple weeks already? Geez Time flies

Comment

• yeah, it does.

It is mid May already,
                    I buy games, movies, books... and they usually wind up sitting on my shelf with the rest of the things I bought on impulse lol
                    11 Year Member
                    Forum Guide for

Comment

• I try to be careful with that.

The only thing I buy on impulse are guitars... I think 4 or 5 of my guitars were impulse buys, but that's ok, since I make regular use of them

And now... GTA4 installed time to bask in the awesomeness

Comment

• enjoy
                        11 Year Member
                        Forum Guide for

Comment

• Oh, I am.

I find it funny how the game starts out just like in Brooklyn, like right in Brighton Beach... Russian stores, radio, Russian everything .. and I understand it!

Comment

• Dude, your avatar is cool as he11

Yeah, glad you finally got to play the game...
                            11 Year Member
                            Forum Guide for

Comment

• Yeah I'll dabble with it some more after work tonight... I didn't even get a gun yet.. for such an apparently violent game, my biggest crime so far was an illegal u-turn

Comment

• oh no! not the illegal U Turn
                                11 Year Member
                                Forum Guide for

Comment

Working...
                                X