Current Video Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CoolJ View Post
    Yeah I'll dabble with it some more after work tonight... I didn't even get a gun yet.. for such an apparently violent game, my biggest crime so far was an illegal u-turn
    I can never resist mowing down pedestrians once I have a car. I don't know what that says about my character...nothing good, I bet.
    Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth
    And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;
    Sunward I've climbed, and joined the tumbling mirth
    Of sun-split clouds--and done a hundred things
    You have not dreamed of--wheeled and soared and swung
    High in the sunlit silence. Hov'ring there,
    I've chased the shouting wind along, and flung
    My eager craft through footless halls of air.
    Up, up the long, delirious, burning blue
    I've topped the windswept heights with easy grace
    Where never lark, or even eagle flew.
    And, while with silent, lifting mind I've trod
    The high untrespassed sanctity of space,
    Put out my hand, and touched the face of God.

-"High Flight"
    John Gillespie Magee, Jr.

Comment

• Oh yes. Last night I hijacked one of those Armored Security vehicles, and just plowed through traffic....then I stopped the truck under a retracted fire escape ladder and made my way up the roof to escape police; the sandbox gameplay has come a long way since GTA III.

I'm not a violent person, I just like good video games

Comment

• Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction

I got it last December but never finished it, excellent game.

Comment

• Condemned 2: Bloodshot - Very vicious game, has that sort of junkyard dog fighting that I love.

Comment

• Am I the only gamer here?

Back to Grand Theft Auto IV... oh the funny moments in that game

Comment

• i stayed up past 3am and finally beat all of the levels to the psp game Exit, no easy task...

am also just getting started with Hotshots Golf:Open Tee, and Wildarms.

Comment

• As I stated in a recent thread, I'm currently into Bloodrayne. You can't go wrong with redheaded female vampire who likes killing Nazis and mutants.
                “If you are going through hell, keep going." ~ Winston Churchill

"If someone gets into your house, which would you rather have, a handgun or a telephone? You can call the police if you want, and they'll get there, and they'll take a picture of your dead body. But they can't get there in time to save your life. The first line of defense is you." ~ Tom Palmer

"It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights – the "right" to education, the "right" to health care, the "right" to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery – hay and a barn for human cattle." ~ Alexis De Tocquiville

Comment

• Originally posted by Laisrean View Post
                  As I stated in a recent thread, I'm currently into Bloodrayne. You can't go wrong with redheaded female vampire who likes killing Nazis and mutants.
                  :hehehehe:

Going through my 16-bit library right now, probably gonna go with Donkey Kong Country! :boing: Believe it or not, I like to play 16-bit and N64 games while riding my exercise bike... I can't ride a real one

Ah, the 90s...

Comment

• Originally posted by mtpathy View Post
                    i stayed up past 3am and finally beat all of the levels to the psp game Exit, no easy task...

am also just getting started with Hotshots Golf:Open Tee, and Wildarms.
                    wildarms for the psp isnt a easy game and will take quite awhile to beat, hotshots golf is fun for a pick up & play game.

Comment

• Secret of Mana

NHL 2K7

&

Oblivion w/ze expansions of dooom...

Speaking of elderscrolls and 16 bit stuff, has anyone checked out the elder scrolls website recently??

Here is a link to Arena's free 10th Anniversary edition :D

(ifya don't know how to run dosbox, lemme know... I CAN help)
                      Per Mare, Per Terras!!!

Feel Free to PM me with your request

*sigh* I finally did it... thar be my dragons, pwease qwick them... I don't want to go to jail for neglect... what'd a dragon ever do to you??

Your friendly solitary non-traditional eclectic.

"Follow me into the depths of insanity, leave beliefs and apprehensions at the door"- quoth the ocelot

Comment

• I'm playing Oblivion again, the Shivering Isles bit...
                        it's craaaazy! hehe.
                        love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheWomanMonster View Post
                          I'm playing Oblivion again, the Shivering Isles bit...
                          it's craaaazy! hehe.
                          love it.
                          It's awesome :boing:.

I'm still working on Grand Theft Auto 4 once or twice a week, about 30% through the story .

Looking forward to Metal Gear Solid 4, aiming to pick that up later on when some used copies turn up.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheWomanMonster View Post
                            I'm playing Oblivion again, the Shivering Isles bit...
                            it's craaaazy! hehe.
                            love it.
                            Careful... Sheorgorath'll pluck your eyes out!!
                            Per Mare, Per Terras!!!

Feel Free to PM me with your request

*sigh* I finally did it... thar be my dragons, pwease qwick them... I don't want to go to jail for neglect... what'd a dragon ever do to you??

Your friendly solitary non-traditional eclectic.

"Follow me into the depths of insanity, leave beliefs and apprehensions at the door"- quoth the ocelot

Comment

• The Sims 2 and Cake Mania 2. I used to be a WoW addict but I had to break free of that. It still owns my roommates soul, though. Her guild group just beat Illidan tonight.

Wait, does DDR count? :hehehehe:

"rivers
                              like oceans
                              oceans
                              like answers
                              questions in cloud forms
                              raindrops
                              in stanzas"
                              ~ Saul Williams

Warning: I'm a Gemini a.k.a. Entanglement of Paradoxes :deviltail

"Be humble, for you are made of dung. Be noble, for you are made of stars."
                              - A Serbian Proverb
                              Don't compromise yourself. You are all you've got. - Janis Joplin

Knowledge Is Knowing That A Tomato Is A Fruit, Wisdom Is Not Putting It In A Fruit Salad

Comment

• I want to complete lost oddyssey before I fly off - but aint gonna happen. I'm looking forward to playing Oblivion and GTA4 at Megger's though and maybe finally completing FF11.
                                Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

Adam and Meagan sitting in a tree K I S S I N G

Founder of the Soli-Tarty movement - Pagan tarts unite (in my bedroom)

Comment

Working...
                                X