No announcement yet.

Current Video Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just beat Final Fantasy X, marking the first time I ever played a FF game to completion!

I'm starting Folklore, very interesting story.

Comment

• Finishing Rainbow Six Vegas 2

Comment

• Screw that, my teammates are boneheads

It's probably time for.. METAL.... GEAR.........SOILD......................2... I don't have 4 yet, I'll pick it up when I'm in near the store, I'm in no hurry.

Comment

• The Metal Gear Solid series database that just was released on PSN... while not a game exactly, it's damn useful It blocks out spoilers from the 4th game unless you completed it.

Comment

• Metal Gear Solid 4 - I've only tried the game a bit to make sure the copy plays well and I must say, it does!

Obviously the graphics are phenomenal, but what's less obvious is that the controls are thoroughly impressive... this has the most fluid control scheme I've ever felt in a MGS game, in fact nothing feels tacked on... it just all works and responds so well, putting the other "10" Grand Theft Auto 4 to shame - the controls are sluggish and unresponsive by comparison.

Comment

• World of warcraft and Sims 2 when I get a chance.
              ~ Rainn

Every little thing that you do
              Baby, I'm amazed by you.
              ~Amazed by Lonestar

The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.-Steven Covey
              Whether you think you can or think you can't - you are right. -Henry Ford

Comment

• atm - Oblivion on the 360, Sims2, Neverwinter Nights, Age of Empires 3 and Shogun Total War on the PC.
                Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

Adam and Meagan sitting in a tree K I S S I N G

Founder of the Soli-Tarty movement - Pagan tarts unite (in my bedroom)

Comment

• Dance online
                  Rumbler fighter
                  smack vs raw 2007
                  and a few games
                  at y8.com
                  Music of DoktorSick

Galactic Sound System

SICK TV

Comment

• Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3 FES
                    Cease then and let me alone,
                    that I may take comfort a little before I go whence I shall not return,
                    even to the land of darkness and the shadow of death;
                    a land of darkness, as darkness itself,
                    and of the shadow of death without any order,
                    and where the light is as darkness.

- Job

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaylana View Post
                      What video game are you currently playing?
                      I split my time between The Godfather: The Game, Halo 3, and GTA IV.
                      By no means evenly; I play Halo 3 a LOT, mostly online. :uhhuhuh:

That's just on the 360. I also play TES IV: Oblivion, Star Wars: Empire at War, and M2TW on my mom's PC, and The Orange Box set (Portal, HL2, HL2: Ep.1 & 2, TF2, The Sims 2, and Spore Creature Creator on my laptop PC.
                      Last edited by Louisvillian; August 6th, 2008, 08:44 AM.

Comment

• Eternal Sonata
                        Unreal Tournament 3 (for the 360)
                        Our Blog! The Intuitive Unschooler

Freaky Mama to Arlo, Donovan, and Iris! (Homeschooled since birth!)

as well as three cats, six cockatiels, and one parakeet. :uhhuhuh:

Comment

• Blue dragon - I want to get 1000/1000 in my collection, before we get new games this fall.
                          Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

Comment

• Just got MOH: Airborne the other day. It is so ****ing intense. :D
                            It's a fun game; the whole jumping out a plane thing and guiding yourself to safe landing zones is pretty interesting and new. Plus the whole customization of weapon loads before you start a mission- really allows you to optimize fire-power.

Comment

• Been playing
                              AOE3 TAD (PC)
                              Sims 2 Apartment Life (PC)
                              Army of Two (360 - borrowed)
                              Civ Rev (360 - borrowed)
                              Too Human (360 - borrowed)

And tomorrow will use a free rental coupon to look at Infinate undiscovery

Comment

• Sims 2 Apartment Life (PC),
                                and Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution (360).

When I can pry the control from Adam's hands. :P

Comment

Working...
                                X