Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition.
    “If you are going through hell, keep going." ~ Winston Churchill

"If someone gets into your house, which would you rather have, a handgun or a telephone? You can call the police if you want, and they'll get there, and they'll take a picture of your dead body. But they can't get there in time to save your life. The first line of defense is you." ~ Tom Palmer

"It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights – the "right" to education, the "right" to health care, the "right" to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery – hay and a barn for human cattle." ~ Alexis De Tocquiville

Comment

• Prince of Persia (The new one, not the original)

Comment

• well I was playing Super Mario Bros. 2, Kirby's Adventure, for some weird reason the directions were all in french and Legend of Zelda.

http://nintendo8.com/game/810/legend_of_zelda/
        Crying "cherry-picking!" with one breath and "diversity!" with the next doesn't work either.~brymble
        "Sometimes the Light at the End of the Tunnel is really a Cranky Dragon waiting to roast your ass!"

In Darkness I Know Myself

Close friends with: Yarrow Elfglow, Czechwoods, Rudas Starblaze, Stormbeard, Philosophia, The Woman Monster, Rick and Elise, Sacred Sin David19.....

Comment

• today I played Yoshi, Dr. Mario and The Little Mermaid
          Crying "cherry-picking!" with one breath and "diversity!" with the next doesn't work either.~brymble
          "Sometimes the Light at the End of the Tunnel is really a Cranky Dragon waiting to roast your ass!"

In Darkness I Know Myself

Close friends with: Yarrow Elfglow, Czechwoods, Rudas Starblaze, Stormbeard, Philosophia, The Woman Monster, Rick and Elise, Sacred Sin David19.....

Comment

• I've been attempting to play Assassin's Creed and conquer its steep as hell learning curve.
            Our Blog! The Intuitive Unschooler

Freaky Mama to Arlo, Donovan, and Iris! (Homeschooled since birth!)

as well as three cats, six cockatiels, and one parakeet. :uhhuhuh:

Comment

• I've been playing a free game called Battle for Wesnoth. It's a turn based strategy game with a fantasy theme to it. If anyone is interested, there website is here : http://www.wesnoth.org They have versions for Windows and Linux.

Comment

• Final Fantasy IV
                Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town
                Guitar Hero: On Tour: Decades (just got it this morning from my brother!:boing: )

Comment

• LittleBigPlanet, Metal Gear Solid 4

Comment

• Kingdom Hearts.

I just got a PS2 for Xmas, so...yey. :D

Comment

• I got Animal Crossing: City Folk for the Wii for Christmas! Yay! Of course, the kids got lots of games, too, so I have to fight them for it. LOL
                      Our Blog! The Intuitive Unschooler

Freaky Mama to Arlo, Donovan, and Iris! (Homeschooled since birth!)

as well as three cats, six cockatiels, and one parakeet. :uhhuhuh:

Comment

• Prey. Got it for Christmas. Apparently, pawn shops sell 360 games for fairly cheap.
                        Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth
                        And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;
                        Sunward I've climbed, and joined the tumbling mirth
                        Of sun-split clouds--and done a hundred things
                        You have not dreamed of--wheeled and soared and swung
                        High in the sunlit silence. Hov'ring there,
                        I've chased the shouting wind along, and flung
                        My eager craft through footless halls of air.
                        Up, up the long, delirious, burning blue
                        I've topped the windswept heights with easy grace
                        Where never lark, or even eagle flew.
                        And, while with silent, lifting mind I've trod
                        The high untrespassed sanctity of space,
                        Put out my hand, and touched the face of God.

-"High Flight"
                        John Gillespie Magee, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by pawnman View Post
                          Prey. Got it for Christmas. Apparently, pawn shops sell 360 games for fairly cheap.
                          How cheap was it compared to the new price?

"If someone gets into your house, which would you rather have, a handgun or a telephone? You can call the police if you want, and they'll get there, and they'll take a picture of your dead body. But they can't get there in time to save your life. The first line of defense is you." ~ Tom Palmer

"It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights – the "right" to education, the "right" to health care, the "right" to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery – hay and a barn for human cattle." ~ Alexis De Tocquiville

Comment

• Assassin's Creed.
                            Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish
                            -Euripedes

No law ever written has stopped any robber, rapist or killer, like cold blue steel in the hands of their last intended victim.
                            -W. Emerson Wright

Comment

• Originally posted by Laisrean View Post
                              How cheap was it compared to the new price?
                              It's an older game. When released, I think it was $50 or so. Pawnshop, $10.
                              Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth
                              And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;
                              Sunward I've climbed, and joined the tumbling mirth
                              Of sun-split clouds--and done a hundred things
                              You have not dreamed of--wheeled and soared and swung
                              High in the sunlit silence. Hov'ring there,
                              I've chased the shouting wind along, and flung
                              My eager craft through footless halls of air.
                              Up, up the long, delirious, burning blue
                              I've topped the windswept heights with easy grace
                              Where never lark, or even eagle flew.
                              And, while with silent, lifting mind I've trod
                              The high untrespassed sanctity of space,
                              Put out my hand, and touched the face of God.

-"High Flight"
                              John Gillespie Magee, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by pawnman View Post
                                It's an older game. When released, I think it was $50 or so. Pawnshop, $10.
                                Not bad. So I guess now I know the reason you're called Pawnman. :hahugh:

Comment

Working...
                                X