No announcement yet.

Current Video Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sonic the Hedgehog for me! He is so cool!!!!!
    sigpic

Hi!

Comment

• DSDoom (it's really just the original Doom only in DS homebrew form)
      "The word "natural" is completely meaningless! Everything is natural! Nature includes everything! It's not just trees and flowers! It's everything! A chemical company's toxic waste is completely natural! It's part of the nature! We're all part of nature! Everything is natural! Dog shit is natural! It's just not real good food!" George Carlin

http://www.last.fm/user/kidthorazine/

Drop acid, not bombs.

Add me on facebook! (please mention that you are from MW and include username)

Comment

• Sims3 :D

Life is a terminal sexually transmitted condition. There is no known cure & we are unable to determine how long you will have to live.
        LDMS

Comment

• Legend of Zelda Link to the Past I'm in the Ice Palace and getting my butt kicked miserably
          Crying "cherry-picking!" with one breath and "diversity!" with the next doesn't work either.~brymble
          "Sometimes the Light at the End of the Tunnel is really a Cranky Dragon waiting to roast your ass!"

In Darkness I Know Myself

Close friends with: Yarrow Elfglow, Czechwoods, Rudas Starblaze, Stormbeard, Philosophia, The Woman Monster, Rick and Elise, Sacred Sin David19.....

Comment

• Fable 2 xbox 360
            10 years later and this place has grown up so much....and I still haven't hit 2000 posts yet!

Comment

• I just downloaded a Sega and Playstation 1 emulator a few days ago.And I'm playing dead or alive,road rash and evil zone.
              Music of DoktorSick

Galactic Sound System

SICK TV

Comment

• Fallout 3

On something like my tenth character and I haven't even started on the Mods and DLCs

I'd say I got it pretty bad

Just something about shooting facsists in power armour that just doesn't get old
                "One between two worlds chants, "fire walk with me""

Comment

• Been playing the original Outrun by Sega and Kung Fu Master, the 1984 arcade game! I play a bunch of those oldies on MAME and prefer em over newer games, which never hold my interest for very long anyway

Comment

• The Sims 2 DS...

rawr!

Avatar: prettyflamingo (LiveJournal)

Comment

• Having SUCH a good time playing Wanted: Weapons of Fate that it's gonna SUCK giving it back to GameFly. lol.

After that I may do Prototype; I haven't decided quite yet.
                      The Harper's Song for Inherkhawy (Excerpt)

So seize the day! hold holiday!
                      Be unwearied, unceasing, alive
                      you and your own true love;
                      Let not the heart be troubled during your
                      sojourn on Earth,
                      but seize the day as it passes!

(Translated by J.L. Foster)

Comment

• psychonauts
                        sigpic

At some point I said that life should be more like, robocop riding a unicorn that happens to be defecating rainbows...

Well life just got a little bit better.

"Take a picture of an electron in one instant and again the next, it will have seen Andromeda, do the same for me, and I will have taken the same trip."

I continue to battle my word processor in hopes of producing something useful...

Forum Guide in New Pagans
                        Don't forget to Adopt your n00bie!

I have been by Bear Dancing

Comment

• I've been going old school with Mario All Stars.
                          sigpic

Comment

• The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Our ignorance is not so vast as our failure to use what we know. ~ M. King Hubbert

Comment

• Zelda and the Phantom Hourglass DS

Good!

Avatar: prettyflamingo (LiveJournal)

Comment

• Kirby's Adventure classic gameboy/nes game.
                                Crying "cherry-picking!" with one breath and "diversity!" with the next doesn't work either.~brymble
                                "Sometimes the Light at the End of the Tunnel is really a Cranky Dragon waiting to roast your ass!"

In Darkness I Know Myself

Close friends with: Yarrow Elfglow, Czechwoods, Rudas Starblaze, Stormbeard, Philosophia, The Woman Monster, Rick and Elise, Sacred Sin David19.....

Comment

Working...
                                X