No announcement yet.

Current Video Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been playing a lot of Combat Arms and Tron 2.0 lately. I just got Tron again because the first time I had it, my brother scratched the hell out of the 1 disc
    sigpic

Comment

• I have hit an all time weird for me. I'm playing Runescape, which is interesting to say. I only started the other day.:bigredgri
      Please click on my little ones:
      My Dragcave Scroll

Irish Blessing:
      May your troubles be less, your blessing be more, and nothing but happiness come through your door!

FanFiction: Eryessa: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3054205/Eryessa
      FictionPress: Eryessa http://www.fictionpress.com/u/866606/Eryessa

Comment

• Any other Total War players out there? Anyone? Bueller?
        ________________________________________________________________________

Buy my latest book, ACHERON, as an exclusive audiobook from Audible.com now!
        (Or sign up for a 30-day trial of Audible.com, and get it for free!)

Comment

• Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron, for PSP.
          "The word "natural" is completely meaningless! Everything is natural! Nature includes everything! It's not just trees and flowers! It's everything! A chemical company's toxic waste is completely natural! It's part of the nature! We're all part of nature! Everything is natural! Dog shit is natural! It's just not real good food!" George Carlin

http://www.last.fm/user/kidthorazine/

Drop acid, not bombs.

Add me on facebook! (please mention that you are from MW and include username)

Comment

• I'm re-playing Lux-Pain. It's poorly translated in parts (to the point where it's really funny :toofless, but it's a good game.

I'll be waiting for you, in my heart you are the one.
            If I cannot find you, I will look up to the sun/
            If from where you're standing, you can see the sky above
            I'll be waiting for you, if you still believe in love...

Comment

• i have reinstalled diablo and diablo II and got some snes emu and roms
              I felt like I was watching a dream I'd never wake up from. Before I knew it the dream was all over.

Comment

• Still playing Fallout. Curse you, Bethesda Softworks and your evil time suckers! (Between this one and Obilivion I've burned up so so so many hours!)
                Our Blog! The Intuitive Unschooler

Freaky Mama to Arlo, Donovan, and Iris! (Homeschooled since birth!)

as well as three cats, six cockatiels, and one parakeet. :uhhuhuh:

Comment

• Megaman Dr Wily's Revenge
                  Crying "cherry-picking!" with one breath and "diversity!" with the next doesn't work either.~brymble
                  "Sometimes the Light at the End of the Tunnel is really a Cranky Dragon waiting to roast your ass!"

In Darkness I Know Myself

Close friends with: Yarrow Elfglow, Czechwoods, Rudas Starblaze, Stormbeard, Philosophia, The Woman Monster, Rick and Elise, Sacred Sin David19.....

Comment

• Torchlight, Uncharted 2.....and wow.
                    That's Miss to you!

On this dark and gloomy night
                    I had quite a fright,
                    While waking in the mist
                    I received a ghostly kiss

I got my from Nannymouse and from Astara Seague

Comment

• Golden Sun TLA
                      I finally beat the Star Magician on Treasure Isle! I was so thrilled that I did a victory dance! It took me over a month to beat that sucker! And for what you may ask? For a mediocre summons like Azul! Grrr! Coatlicue or Iris would have been the better prize but I died a jazillion in one times for stupid Azul! Screw that! I'll just leave it there next time!
                      Last edited by aluokaloo; January 8th, 2010, 02:51 AM.
                      Crying "cherry-picking!" with one breath and "diversity!" with the next doesn't work either.~brymble
                      "Sometimes the Light at the End of the Tunnel is really a Cranky Dragon waiting to roast your ass!"

Close friends with: Yarrow Elfglow, Czechwoods, Rudas Starblaze, Stormbeard, Philosophia, The Woman Monster, Rick and Elise, Sacred Sin David19.....

Comment

• Bully
                        It's very amusing.
                        You have the right to remain silent....Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Thank You Sennefer!

"To me, photography is an art of observation.
                        It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place...
                        I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them." ~ Elliot Erwitt

Once you have seen someones true colors,
                        you can never paint over them. ~CLR~

Comment

• PSP Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings
                          Wii Mario Kart and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

I am the religious right. Just not the religion most people expect.

Contrary to popular belief, Hello Kitty is not my totem animal.

A wayfarer should not walk unarmed, But have his weapons to hand: He knows not when he may need a spear, Or what menace meet on the road. ~~Havamal #38
                          Become the change you wish to see in the world.
                          The Cellar

Comment

• Tetris

Comment

• Warhammer 40k - Dawn of War II

Comment

• Punch-Out NES version

Comment

Working...
                                X