Current Video Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mega Man 4
    Crying "cherry-picking!" with one breath and "diversity!" with the next doesn't work either.~brymble
    "Sometimes the Light at the End of the Tunnel is really a Cranky Dragon waiting to roast your ass!"

In Darkness I Know Myself

Close friends with: Yarrow Elfglow, Czechwoods, Rudas Starblaze, Stormbeard, Philosophia, The Woman Monster, Rick and Elise, Sacred Sin David19.....

Comment

• Mass Effect 2
      Our Blog! The Intuitive Unschooler

Freaky Mama to Arlo, Donovan, and Iris! (Homeschooled since birth!)

as well as three cats, six cockatiels, and one parakeet. :uhhuhuh:

Comment

• Oblivion on Xbox360 and Left 4 Dead 2 on the PC.

Comment

• Mega Man 2 Airman's Level
          Crying "cherry-picking!" with one breath and "diversity!" with the next doesn't work either.~brymble
          "Sometimes the Light at the End of the Tunnel is really a Cranky Dragon waiting to roast your ass!"

Close friends with: Yarrow Elfglow, Czechwoods, Rudas Starblaze, Stormbeard, Philosophia, The Woman Monster, Rick and Elise, Sacred Sin David19.....

Comment

• MLB 2010 The Show...and it's kicking my ass.
            "Some people would rather die than think, in fact many do so." - B. Russell

"Punishments inflicted with signs of anger are useless." - I Kant

"Can't you see what's plain as day,
            It's always been there inside of you.
            One saving grace that's hard to face.
            Embracing the truth will change your fate.
            It's up to you and the path you choose,
            To be led to the slaughter or lead the way.
            The quest for light, a worthwhile fight
            Will you have what it takes?
            Come what may." - J Schaffer

Comment

• The entire Metal Gear Solid series. Or, rather, I've been watching a playthrough of each of them. Since my PS2 is busted, and refuses to read my MGS discs.

I am also playing Mass Effect 2 again. Fun times, that.

Comment

• God of War 2 fell out of a box in my storage ... It's been so long since I played I had to start over again from the beginning.

I am the religious right. Just not the religion most people expect.

Contrary to popular belief, Hello Kitty is not my totem animal.

A wayfarer should not walk unarmed, But have his weapons to hand: He knows not when he may need a spear, Or what menace meet on the road. ~~Havamal #38
                Become the change you wish to see in the world.
                The Cellar

Comment

• Oh wow... so many. I recently bought a whole host of games to keep me occupied, haha.

Persona 3 (PS2)
                  Ace Attorney Investigations (DS)

Those are the ones I'm *currently* currently playing, but I need to start Final Fantasies 4, 5 and 6, Vagrant Story, the new Kingdom Hearts DS game, finish off Phoenix Wright 3 and Persona 4, and as of tomorrow, I'll be starting Pokemon SoulSilver too...

Comment

• I'm trying Faxanadu out for the first time...I'm not sure what to think of it.

Comment

• Lord of the Rings Online. I'm having a blast with it... it's a great departure from WoW.

I need to get a new video card.. I'm having Fallout 3 DTs.
                      Cease then and let me alone,
                      that I may take comfort a little before I go whence I shall not return,
                      even to the land of darkness and the shadow of death;
                      a land of darkness, as darkness itself,
                      and of the shadow of death without any order,
                      and where the light is as darkness.

- Job

Comment

• Kingdom Hearts 2. Almost done with it, on proud mode, for the second time. =D
                        His:

Mine:

Comment

• I'm playing Final Fantasy (the very first one) for the first time

I just arrived in Elfland and I'm using the Red Mage, Fighter, Thief and White Mage
                          Last edited by aluokaloo; April 7th, 2010, 05:05 PM.

Comment

• If you were unable to guess by the icon, I'm playing both mass effect one and two. I started playing mass effect two first then one and i swear switching from the different aiming sysytems will kill me! I mostly play the first one so that i know all of the story line. Me and a friend laughed are butts off when we found out who you could romance as a chick:rollingla
                            :boing:Bouncey, Bouncey, Bouncey......

"are the bad people gone?"

commander sheapard: Put more of the stuff in the... the thing more stuff goes in.

Commander Shepard: You think I'm crazy, don't you?
                            Urdnott Wrex: Sometimes crazy is the best way to go.

Ashley Williams: Why is it whenever someone says "with all due respect", they really mean "kiss my ass"?

Comment

• Super Mario World

Comment

• Ninja Gaiden 2 NES

Comment

Working...
                                X