No announcement yet.

Current Video Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online I'm playing Requiem again. I love the gore factor. There's just something really satisfying to cutting your enemies into pieces and watching their bloody spine twitch on the ground

Single player, I'm playing the original Mass Effect. I've played ME2 a zillion times, but never the first one.

So tie me to a post and block my ears
    I can see widows and orphans through my tears
    I know my call despite my faults
    And despite my growing fears

But I will hold on hope
    And I won't let you choke
    On the noose around your neck

And I'll find strength in pain
    And I will change my ways
    I'll know my name as it's called again
    ~ Mumford and Sons (The Cave)

"I have been in Sorrow's kitchen and licked out all the pots." ~ Susan Straight

Comment

• Fable III !!!! yeah!!
      Christina Sparrow

previous MW usernames: VioletStarLizard - lil'BuddhistWich - SunflowerWriter

I am a sparrow, the smallest of songbirds...

Comment

• Castlevania and Kirby's Adventure
        Crying "cherry-picking!" with one breath and "diversity!" with the next doesn't work either.~brymble
        "Sometimes the Light at the End of the Tunnel is really a Cranky Dragon waiting to roast your ass!"

In Darkness I Know Myself

Close friends with: Yarrow Elfglow, Czechwoods, Rudas Starblaze, Stormbeard, Philosophia, The Woman Monster, Rick and Elise, Sacred Sin David19.....

Comment

• Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
          Crying "cherry-picking!" with one breath and "diversity!" with the next doesn't work either.~brymble
          "Sometimes the Light at the End of the Tunnel is really a Cranky Dragon waiting to roast your ass!"

Close friends with: Yarrow Elfglow, Czechwoods, Rudas Starblaze, Stormbeard, Philosophia, The Woman Monster, Rick and Elise, Sacred Sin David19.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaos Hawk View Post
            Online I'm playing Requiem again. I love the gore factor. There's just something really satisfying to cutting your enemies into pieces and watching their bloody spine twitch on the ground

Single player, I'm playing the original Mass Effect. I've played ME2 a zillion times, but never the first one.
            Yay for Mass Effect! I re-played ME1 after I finished ME2. I kept my same character, though. I think I just got really attached to my Shepard and couldn't bear her to look differently. :smileroll That time, however, I let her hook up with Liara instead of Kaiden!
            Our Blog! The Intuitive Unschooler

Freaky Mama to Arlo, Donovan, and Iris! (Homeschooled since birth!)

as well as three cats, six cockatiels, and one parakeet. :uhhuhuh:

Comment

• Suikoden, on my phone's emulator. Love the classics.
              10 years later and this place has grown up so much....and I still haven't hit 2000 posts yet!

Comment

• Originally posted by blithespirit View Post
                Yay for Mass Effect! I re-played ME1 after I finished ME2. I kept my same character, though. I think I just got really attached to my Shepard and couldn't bear her to look differently. :smileroll That time, however, I let her hook up with Liara instead of Kaiden!
                I have a female Shepard a well

I played me2 then went back and played me1, it's too bad that you can't import characters in reverse. I was sadly attached to my Shepard too so when I set up the me1 character I made her look as much like the me2 one as I could.

I'm on the Kaiden romantic path this time. With my me2 character she hooked up with Garrus and Thane. Thane is my favorite though.

So tie me to a post and block my ears
                I can see widows and orphans through my tears
                I know my call despite my faults
                And despite my growing fears

But I will hold on hope
                And I won't let you choke
                On the noose around your neck

And I'll find strength in pain
                And I will change my ways
                I'll know my name as it's called again
                ~ Mumford and Sons (The Cave)

"I have been in Sorrow's kitchen and licked out all the pots." ~ Susan Straight

Comment

• Call of Duty: BLACK OPS.

It is...SO RAD.

Taciturn and prudent, and in war daring, should a king's children be;
                  joyous and liberal every one should be until his hour of death.

The Words of Odin the High One - translated by Benjamin Thorpe

Comment

• I will probably be playing Fallout: New Vegas for quite awhile. The husband and I are taking turns, and it's MASSIVE. So many quests. . .
                    Our Blog! The Intuitive Unschooler

Freaky Mama to Arlo, Donovan, and Iris! (Homeschooled since birth!)

as well as three cats, six cockatiels, and one parakeet. :uhhuhuh:

Comment

• I'm into Rune and I play it every winter. I'm thinking of gettng Valkyrie Profile.
                      :boing:The only thing that sucks around here is a straw.:boing:

Comment

• The latest 2 that we have bought are, Darksiders: The wrath of war. and Naughty bear. We love violence!
                        ~*"The only true deity is the one that you believe in"*~
                        Stalker of Gareth!

Stabbing the Captain with a pickle

Comment

• MegaMan 5 I'm currently on Napalm Man's level

Comment

• Fable 3 and Assassins Creed Brotherhood... can't wait for Portal 2 and the Steampunked Bioshock 3

Comment

• Castlevania Aria of Sorrow-awesome awesome game! Soma Cruz kicks ass!
                              Castlevania 2 Simon's Quest
                              Diddy's Kong Quest
                              Zombies Ate My Neighbors-this game is whacky

Comment

• Sonic Colors, it's kicking my teeth in worse than the Sonic Rush game that I have.
                                Please click on my little ones:
                                My Dragcave Scroll

Irish Blessing:
                                May your troubles be less, your blessing be more, and nothing but happiness come through your door!

FanFiction: Eryessa: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3054205/Eryessa
                                FictionPress: Eryessa http://www.fictionpress.com/u/866606/Eryessa

Comment

Working...
                                X