No announcement yet.

Current Video Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am currently playing Champions Online. I have mixed feelings about this game. it's different - which I like. But I find it really complicated and I'm having a hard time with my toon.

So tie me to a post and block my ears
    I can see widows and orphans through my tears
    I know my call despite my faults
    And despite my growing fears

But I will hold on hope
    And I won't let you choke
    On the noose around your neck

And I'll find strength in pain
    And I will change my ways
    I'll know my name as it's called again
    ~ Mumford and Sons (The Cave)

"I have been in Sorrow's kitchen and licked out all the pots." ~ Susan Straight

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus View Post
      Hey Ocean, since you like the game can you tell me who would like Dragon Age? What are its hooks?
      You would like Dragon Age if you like:

• Classic RPGs
      • Creating your own custom character, including race, appearance, and class
      • Being able to choose from a variety of dialogue options and having your actions effect the outcome of the game. (There are a lot of different outcomes for this game!)
      • Being able to romance a NPC
      • Epic storylines and interesting characters
      • Long gameplay and ultimately great re-playability

There are some things that aren't great about it, such as the graphics that are a tiny bit dated, and the combat isn't superb. (The combat is a bit more tactic oriented as opposed to action based.) However, the game as a whole is one of my favorites, and it wasn't game of the year for nothing! I suggest getting it for PC if you can though, because I found the graphics to look much better on PC as opposed to Xbox or PS3.

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."
      - Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

• Originally posted by Ocean View Post
        I've been replaying Dragon Age: Origins in preparation for Dragon Age 2 coming out on the 8th!
        Me too me too me too! :boing: :boing: :boing:
        Our Blog! The Intuitive Unschooler

Freaky Mama to Arlo, Donovan, and Iris! (Homeschooled since birth!)

as well as three cats, six cockatiels, and one parakeet. :uhhuhuh:

Comment

• Pocky and Rocky 2-adorable, but challenging

Konami Krazy Racers-this one handles soo smoothly. better then mario kart

Pokemon Pinball Ruby and Sapphire-my kid was playing it and now that she's in bed, i decided to try it out. cutest pinball game i ever saw and very addicting :D
          I currently own Vulpix, Meditite, Shellgon and Poochyena
          Last edited by aluokaloo; March 3rd, 2011, 02:06 AM.
          Crying "cherry-picking!" with one breath and "diversity!" with the next doesn't work either.~brymble
          "Sometimes the Light at the End of the Tunnel is really a Cranky Dragon waiting to roast your ass!"

In Darkness I Know Myself

Close friends with: Yarrow Elfglow, Czechwoods, Rudas Starblaze, Stormbeard, Philosophia, The Woman Monster, Rick and Elise, Sacred Sin David19.....

Comment

• Oh god, my kids have been obsessing over Pokemon for the past month or so. I mean, when they get on a kick, they really get on a kick. Doesn't help that the husband plays it almost as much. Sometimes, he and our oldest will stay up most of the night trading Pokemon back and forth, battling each other, or whatever they feel like.

Comment

• Assassin's Creed:Brotherhood.

I'm on the...Third level so far.I think.

What I mean to say is,Yes,In the end we are all in the same boat.We're all just too busy trying to sink eachother to see it.~Me

Change is the only consistant thing in this world~Me

I am a Women,Therefore it is in my very Nature to be soul deep,caring,Increadibly complex and a constant source of awe and headaches!~Me

Exactly Why is it that 'With all Due Respect' really means kiss my ass.~Me

sigpic
              http://cooltext.com/

Comment

• Here's the kind of luck I'm having this week.

Dragon Age 2 comes out tomorrow. (I don't get paid until tomorrow, or I'd go pick it up at midnight.) Guess whose Xbox decided to give up the ghost yesterday?

The local Gamestops are out of used consoles, and I can't afford a new one with a big enough hard drive to transfer all my data, so I had to order a bare-bones Elite from Ebay.

It's going to be a looong week staring at that DA2 box.

Comment

• Got RIFT today! :boing:

So tie me to a post and block my ears
                  I can see widows and orphans through my tears
                  I know my call despite my faults
                  And despite my growing fears

But I will hold on hope
                  And I won't let you choke
                  On the noose around your neck

And I'll find strength in pain
                  And I will change my ways
                  I'll know my name as it's called again
                  ~ Mumford and Sons (The Cave)

"I have been in Sorrow's kitchen and licked out all the pots." ~ Susan Straight

Comment

• I'm currently playing Radiant Historia and Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together, but I'm ready to drop everything and play Dragon Age 2 to death as soon as I get it from Amazon!

Comment

• I'm inbetween playing Fable III and Fallout: New Vegas. (I only get to play when my bf isn't hogging the 360.)

We're really excited for Dragon Age 2... and the new Elder Scrolls game that's coming out.
                      Christina Sparrow

previous MW usernames: VioletStarLizard - lil'BuddhistWich - SunflowerWriter

I am a sparrow, the smallest of songbirds...

Comment

• WoW... it's all about the WoW. Oh, and Lego Harry Potter
                        "You get a wonderful view from the point of no return" -- T. Pratchett

No matter how beautifully presented, it's still a plate of bullshit. It never ceases to amaze me that people will still swallow it knowing exactly what it is they're swallowing. ~ Me

"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest."
                        — Confucius

Comment

• Pokémon, Pokémon, Pokémon.
                          Mostly HeartGold and Black...but I've been bringing out the old GBA games for transferring. I've been playing Diamond occasionally as well.

Comment

• Wii Epic Mickey.

This is cool.

I am the religious right. Just not the religion most people expect.

Contrary to popular belief, Hello Kitty is not my totem animal.

A wayfarer should not walk unarmed, But have his weapons to hand: He knows not when he may need a spear, Or what menace meet on the road. ~~Havamal #38
                            Become the change you wish to see in the world.
                            The Cellar

Comment

• Dragon Age 2 wasn't long enough, damnit. Now I'm going back and playing Origins again.

Comment

• Oblivion.
                                And combat is a little different than Dragonage Origins.

Comment

Working...
                                X