No announcement yet.

Current Video Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i decided to give Minish Cap another chance and I'm glad I did.
    Crying "cherry-picking!" with one breath and "diversity!" with the next doesn't work either.~brymble
    "Sometimes the Light at the End of the Tunnel is really a Cranky Dragon waiting to roast your ass!"

In Darkness I Know Myself

Close friends with: Yarrow Elfglow, Czechwoods, Rudas Starblaze, Stormbeard, Philosophia, The Woman Monster, Rick and Elise, Sacred Sin David19.....

Comment

• I'm playing Okami for like the billionth time. And I happen to have an immature sense of humor.

*minor spoilers below*

When you enter the Moon Cave, you get a slip of paper you can draw ANYTHING on and use as a mask.

I wrote "hide yo imps." xD
      “You know you only delayed the inevitable,” Quenthel said as Pharaun and Q'arlynd returned. “We're wasting time, here. We have to get out of the city.”
      “I know,” the Master of Sorcere replied, “but it was fun.”

Comment

• I'm playing Dark Cloud for the PS2. Yes, I know...it's old..
        Available for readings. PM with question!

Most people adopt cats or dogs. I adopt dragons...

Comment

• I'm on a break from WoW due to my work schedule.

I wish I could play it as pay-per-play... I'd only be paying for an hour a night if that....

I wanna lvl my hunter....

Comment

• Adventure of Link
            Crying "cherry-picking!" with one breath and "diversity!" with the next doesn't work either.~brymble
            "Sometimes the Light at the End of the Tunnel is really a Cranky Dragon waiting to roast your ass!"

Close friends with: Yarrow Elfglow, Czechwoods, Rudas Starblaze, Stormbeard, Philosophia, The Woman Monster, Rick and Elise, Sacred Sin David19.....

Comment

• Dragon Age 2 mmmmm yummy
              Loveeeeee Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood multiplayer
              Borderlands
              Fable 3

I am a 360 gamer

Comment

• Mega Man and Bass-it's not easy but I love it! Not diggin the fact that Bass can't shoot and run though.

Comment

• RIFT :boing:

RIFT is awesome, come play with us :uhhuhuh:

So tie me to a post and block my ears
                  I can see widows and orphans through my tears
                  I know my call despite my faults
                  And despite my growing fears

But I will hold on hope
                  And I won't let you choke
                  On the noose around your neck

And I'll find strength in pain
                  And I will change my ways
                  I'll know my name as it's called again
                  ~ Mumford and Sons (The Cave)

"I have been in Sorrow's kitchen and licked out all the pots." ~ Susan Straight

Comment

• WoW until my brain falls out. Yay gearing up! Yay leveling alts! Yay RP!

Dragon Age II at the behest of a good friend in WoW. I am in love with Merrill and have informed my fiance that I will be marrying her instead.

The Sims Medieval when I have nothing else to do, because everyone needs a little bit more silliness in their medieval times.
                    A poet is a light and winged thing...

Comment

• Play Pokemon White too much for my own good... I wanna play Mario Kart Wii with someone though. Anyone?

Its my baby dragons! :D
                      Well, none at the moment. :'(

Comment

• The Legend of Spyro Eternal Night. Interesting game, I never really played any of the Spyro games before.

Comment

• I haven't picked up my DS in weeks, reason... Lord of the Rings Online. I curse my brother for getting me started. Now we have two computers, a laptop and a desktop. I play at the desktop and he plays on the laptop in the same room. We team play and it's really annoying for the family sometimes.
                          Please click on my little ones:
                          My Dragcave Scroll

Irish Blessing:
                          May your troubles be less, your blessing be more, and nothing but happiness come through your door!

FanFiction: Eryessa: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3054205/Eryessa
                          FictionPress: Eryessa http://www.fictionpress.com/u/866606/Eryessa

Comment

• I cannot stop playing Rock Band 3!! I also need to catch up on my Mass Effect DLC. I have had the worst luck with the Xbox this past month. First, the disc drive on my old one gave out. I ordered a used one from Ebay. It worked fine for two weeks, then red ringed on me. I sent it back and got another one. So far, no problems.

I might start on Red Dead Redemption soon.
                            Our Blog! The Intuitive Unschooler

Freaky Mama to Arlo, Donovan, and Iris! (Homeschooled since birth!)

as well as three cats, six cockatiels, and one parakeet. :uhhuhuh:

Comment

• Aliens vs Predator 3. The hunt must go on...
                              Wounded I hung on a wind-swept gallows
                              For nine long nights,
                              Pierced by a spear, pledged to Odhinn,
                              Offered, myself to myself
                              The wisest know not from whence spring
                              The roots of that ancient rood

They gave me no bread,
                              They gave me no mead,
                              I looked down;
                              with a loud cry
                              I took up runes;
                              from that tree I fell

-Hلvamلl

Comment

• Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey (DS). Great graphics, great story, and great gameplay. Everything you would ever want in a game. <3 The series itself is great. (I've played a bit of Shin Megami Tensei 2... the graphics for it are great for system it was for (NES) and of course the story and gameplay were great!) Definitely a game series people should try out. (Heck, you can choose to side with God, Lucifer or just.. no one.)
                                You can't live without the fire
                                It's the heat that makes you strong
                                'Cause you're born to live and fight it all away
                                You can't hide what lies inside you
                                It's the only thing you've known
                                You'll embrace it and never walk away
                                Don't walk away

Iron - Within Temptation

Comment

Working...
                                X