No announcement yet.

Current Video Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Dead Redemption. It's a little disturbing because the first main bad guy they want you to go after is named Bill Williamson. That's my dad's name!
    Our Blog! The Intuitive Unschooler

Freaky Mama to Arlo, Donovan, and Iris! (Homeschooled since birth!)

as well as three cats, six cockatiels, and one parakeet. :uhhuhuh:

Comment

• Call of Duty: Black Ops for the 360. I keep coming back to this one, just because my friends play it and for the online stuff. Although it's fun to go back and play other games. Recently I hooked the PS2 back up and was playing Final Fantasy X (because I couldn't find VIII).
      Hi there!
      sigpic

Comment

• Desktop: Rift...Kammi Emberlord shard Defiant side!!!

Console New MK for ps3

Comment

• Megaman-Zero2
          Crying "cherry-picking!" with one breath and "diversity!" with the next doesn't work either.~brymble
          "Sometimes the Light at the End of the Tunnel is really a Cranky Dragon waiting to roast your ass!"

In Darkness I Know Myself

Close friends with: Yarrow Elfglow, Czechwoods, Rudas Starblaze, Stormbeard, Philosophia, The Woman Monster, Rick and Elise, Sacred Sin David19.....

Comment

• The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings.
            Wounded I hung on a wind-swept gallows
            For nine long nights,
            Pierced by a spear, pledged to Odhinn,
            Offered, myself to myself
            The wisest know not from whence spring
            The roots of that ancient rood

They gave me no bread,
            They gave me no mead,
            I looked down;
            with a loud cry
            I took up runes;
            from that tree I fell

-Hلvamلl

Comment

• I've been going back and forth between Left 4 Dead 2 and Portal 2, but have since finished Portal 2. I'm going to miss GLaDOS...
              On the path to peace is where I find Her, She shows me the way there.

Comment

• Rainbow Six: Vegas 2.

Taciturn and prudent, and in war daring, should a king's children be;
                joyous and liberal every one should be until his hour of death.

The Words of Odin the High One - translated by Benjamin Thorpe

Comment

• Two!

It's classic Sega game "Ecco the Dolphin" 3D on PS2. Also "Gardens of Time" an interactive online game. I wanted to play something different.
                  :boing:The only thing that sucks around here is a straw.:boing:

Comment

• My brother gave me six DS games, different than what I am used to playing. Two Kirby games, two Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games, Mario Party DS and Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4. Right now I'm enthralled with the Harry Potter one, I don't know why but it just sort of sucked me in. It doesn't really follow the storyline of the Harry Potter books but it's still entertaining somewhat.
                    Please click on my little ones:
                    My Dragcave Scroll

Irish Blessing:
                    May your troubles be less, your blessing be more, and nothing but happiness come through your door!

FanFiction: Eryessa: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3054205/Eryessa
                    FictionPress: Eryessa http://www.fictionpress.com/u/866606/Eryessa

Comment

• We finally got a wii last christmas my kid loves it. Twilight princess and rayman origins are what we played last.
                      Crying "cherry-picking!" with one breath and "diversity!" with the next doesn't work either.~brymble
                      "Sometimes the Light at the End of the Tunnel is really a Cranky Dragon waiting to roast your ass!"

Close friends with: Yarrow Elfglow, Czechwoods, Rudas Starblaze, Stormbeard, Philosophia, The Woman Monster, Rick and Elise, Sacred Sin David19.....

Comment

• Excited the dolphin is an awesome game. You've got good taste runa

Comment

• I want to play Monster Hunter. Saving for the new console.
                          :boing:The only thing that sucks around here is a straw.:boing:

Comment

• Skyrim has been the choice since... well since it was released, hehe. But I've started playing DoW-Soulstorm again and it's still extremely fun!
                            Wounded I hung on a wind-swept gallows
                            For nine long nights,
                            Pierced by a spear, pledged to Odhinn,
                            Offered, myself to myself
                            The wisest know not from whence spring
                            The roots of that ancient rood

They gave me no bread,
                            They gave me no mead,
                            I looked down;
                            with a loud cry
                            I took up runes;
                            from that tree I fell

-Hلvamلl

Comment

• Never owned a video game console, but lately I've been addicted to playing "Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood" on my laptop.
                              Better Know a Child Ballad

My Deviantart Page

Comment

• megaman zero2

Comment

Working...
                                X