No announcement yet.

Current Video Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been playing games on my HP. I love the Wild Tangent games that you can play for free..full versions too! :-D But I've let go of consoles for at least a year now.

Ankh Udja Seneb
    Please feel free to visit my items on ebay for a variety of clothing, decorative items, etc. Visit here for my listing of books.

Comment

• Last night I began the Dragon Age series, for the third or fourth time. :D
      Each man performs his service to the Holy according to what he is, not according to what he is not; after all, the sacrifice must not surpass the proper measure of the worshiper. - Iamblichus

Comment

• I am addicted to playing Mario 3d World on the Wii U. Just got that game system on April 11th. Also playing classic games like Megaman 2.

"Madness takes its toll, please have exact change".

-Jessica [aka Whitewolf]sigpic

Myspace:http://www.myspace.com/White_Wolf1

My Paganspace page: http://www.paganspace.net/profile/whitewolf51

Comment

• I'm playing through 7th Guest and 11th Hour again
          After reliving the nostalgia of those two games I'm gonna be playing I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream

On a retro kick right now
          Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans -John Lennon
          Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many. -The Doctor

Comment

• I'm playing The Sims 3 on my Mac. My husband's Nintendo DS is now mine because he's moved on from DS games, and I'm longing to get some more games for it. I love JRPG's.

Comment

• Starbound finally had it's 1.0 release, so I've been playing that again. I might move back to Stardew Valley since I've let it sit for months and, honestly, playing SB alone is.. frustrating for me

Comment

• Left 4 Dead 2, and KotOR 2.
                Sat Bast, meryt Serqet-Aset her Yenipu-Wepwawet her HetHert-Sekhmet
                "While I dance I cannot judge,
                I cannot hate,
                I cannot seperate myself from life.
                I can only be joyful and whole.
                That is why I dance."
                --Hans Bos

Comment

• Stardew Valley had it's first big patch today so I started a new save file with one of the new farm types. It's providing a nice break from WoW.

Comment

• Minecraft. It's the one game I can play and not stress out. Find something oddly calming in just digging down as far as possible to see what you can find.

Have a couple others going, but that's my main go to right now.
                    Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans -John Lennon
                    Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many. -The Doctor

Comment

• Final Fantasy Brave Ex Vius and PokemonGo
                      Site Adminstrator, (Yes, really!)
                      Official Site Vixen, 100% Grade A Evil,
                      Cerebral Goddess and Jelly Donut!
                      subscribe to mw

Disciple #42 of Jodarius, the Random God of Thwaking.

"Even people who think they are dragons think you are crazy. How does that make you feel?"

Comment

• Now that my WoW account is lapsed, I'm playing the shit out of Starbound again. I'd have more fun doing co-op, but.. single player is still scratching the itch for now.

Comment

• I'm getting one of those rereleased old school video game systems for us for xmas. I am going to play the hell out of Zelda.
                          Site Adminstrator, (Yes, really!)
                          Official Site Vixen, 100% Grade A Evil,
                          Cerebral Goddess and Jelly Donut!
                          subscribe to mw

Disciple #42 of Jodarius, the Random God of Thwaking.

"Even people who think they are dragons think you are crazy. How does that make you feel?"

Comment

• Pokemon Moon,
                            There's a dragon that looks like the one from never-ending story and s Marowak native to the island that twirls a bone with green fire on both ends. Also, there a fighting-Dragon type. I'm going to go catch them.

After this Ill probably get back to Yugioh 2011 and Super Mario 64: Last Impact.
                            Tsalagi Nvwoti Didahnvwesgi Ale Didahnesesgi
                            (Cherokee medicine practitioner of left and right hand paths)
                            anikutani.stfu-kthx.net - The Anikutani Tradition

Comment

• Kaylara, a rereleased NES? I hope you get one! They've been hard to find! I'd love to get Amelia an old system one day. :3

Comment

• My one and only true love: Skyrim. Everytime I go to Tamriel I feel the tingles.

असतोमा सद्गमय। तमसोमा ज्योतिर् गमया।
                                मृत्योर्मामृतं गमय॥
                                ॐ Om Asatoma Sadgamaya, Tamasoma Jyoti Gamaya, Mrityoma Amritam Gamaya ॐ

Comment

Working...
                                X