No announcement yet.

World of Warcraft!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did anyone catch this article on kotaku this morning? if its true i am so all over the puppies :D
    new races for the expansion?

finding my wings so i can fly

Comment

• I am just waiting on the next content patch. Shammies will be able to drop all 4 totems at once. That will save some major time! There are also some nice changes for resto shamans in the works I think.

At this point I am really hoping to clear regular Ulduar before the next raid instance comes online. I am having a heck of a time.

(Thanks Flaire!)

Comment

• Been playing off and on for two years...love it. Working on my level 70 death knight right now...blood spec is the way to go

I'm with Ambassadors of Solera on Blackwater Raiders - we actually do RP every now and then My characters are as follows:

Jareen, 71 Beast Mastery Hunter
        Straker, 71 Blood Death Knight
        Khareen, 50 (forget spec..Jareen's bro XD)
        Jayhawkwind (Jay Hawkwind), 49Fury Warrior
        Kyliaxenstar (Kyli Axenstar), 29 Warlock (Affliction I think)
        Aydantrantor (Aydan Trantor), 26-something Arcane Mage
        Robinhawkell (Robin Hawkell), 12 Rogue (don't play much...no idea what the spec is :P Jay's big sister )
        Atreyaturuna (Atreya Turuna), 5 Druid (hardly ever play anymore )

Okay..that's all my characters. Add me if you're on Blackwater, and come play with me and my guildies

~Jon :boing:
        Last edited by Burning Angel; August 2nd, 2009, 03:19 PM. Reason: Straker was actually 71 when I made this post - didn't realize it for four hours of WoW XD
        The first glimmers of Primalism came with these words, born in meditation and risen to the surface over a year's time:

I am not the silvery disc of the moon, hanging high in the sky on a calm night...I am the wolf, the hawk, the bear, the blood moon...the wild rogue!

Polarity requires that strength be balanced by love...there may not be a princess there for me, but I am learning all sides of darkness and light, all means to gnosis...

I'l let you know when I find a magic system to stick with lol. Runes look kinda fun! :D

So every time I go on vacation, a god comes out of the woodwork lol...Hekate, then Thor on my KC trip, Pakhet on my Nevada trip - and the fourth god of Primalism - SET HIMSELF - has come recently. I will be tested in Storms of Steel, and Shalt Become... :bouncybob

Comment

• Ambreana (frost) Mage L80, EarthenRing Tailor/Enchanter
          Letharius DeathKnight L70 EarthenRing Bum/Wannabe Tank

I haven't played since May though. I may come back, I am still undecided.

Comment

• Originally posted by Letharius View Post
            Ambreana (frost) Mage L80, EarthenRing Tailor/Enchanter
            Letharius DeathKnight L70 EarthenRing Bum/Wannabe Tank

I haven't played since May though. I may come back, I am still undecided.
            Get your butt over to Blackwater Raiders when you come back - we'll set you up with some fun

~Jon :boing:
            The first glimmers of Primalism came with these words, born in meditation and risen to the surface over a year's time:

I am not the silvery disc of the moon, hanging high in the sky on a calm night...I am the wolf, the hawk, the bear, the blood moon...the wild rogue!

Polarity requires that strength be balanced by love...there may not be a princess there for me, but I am learning all sides of darkness and light, all means to gnosis...

I'l let you know when I find a magic system to stick with lol. Runes look kinda fun! :D

So every time I go on vacation, a god comes out of the woodwork lol...Hekate, then Thor on my KC trip, Pakhet on my Nevada trip - and the fourth god of Primalism - SET HIMSELF - has come recently. I will be tested in Storms of Steel, and Shalt Become... :bouncybob

Comment

• I play on the European servers. I am on Kul Tiras if anyone else is on that one.

My mains:
              Jimsen lv 80 undead mage jewel crafter and herb picker
              Anthrocite lv 39 tauran druid miner and engineer

I also have
              lv 9 blood elf warlock named Chickenboy
              lv 7 dwarf priest named Theofane

So tie me to a post and block my ears
              I can see widows and orphans through my tears
              I know my call despite my faults
              And despite my growing fears

But I will hold on hope
              And I won't let you choke
              On the noose around your neck

And I'll find strength in pain
              And I will change my ways
              I'll know my name as it's called again
              ~ Mumford and Sons (The Cave)

"I have been in Sorrow's kitchen and licked out all the pots." ~ Susan Straight

Comment

• Got my first flying mount - and cold weather flying! A Death Knight dreadsteed...skeletal dragon metalness. I'm so happy :boing::boing::boing::boing::boing::boing::boing::boing::boing::boing::boing::boing::boing::boing::b oing::boing::boing::boing::boing:

~Jon

Comment

• My bf got me into Wow a couple of months ago. I have four characters so far:

Alliance:
                  Andelaira, Level 14 Draenei Hunter, Herbalism and Alchemy
                  Nevariel, Level 15 Night Elf Druid, Herbalism and Alchemy

Horde:
                  Physhony, Level 14 Blood Elf Mage, Herbalism and Alchemy
                  Botanikka, Level 12 Tauren Shaman, Herbalism and Alchemy

I like both sides to be honest, but at the moment, playing my Draenei hunter the most. :hahugh:

"We are only asked to love, to offer hope to the many hopeless. We don't get to choose all the endings, but we are asked to play the rescuers. We won't solve all mysteries and our hearts will certainly break in such a vulnerable life, but it is the best way. We were made to be lovers bold in broken places, pouring ourselves out again and again until we're called home." ~
                  TWLOHA

Facebook

Comment

• Not to necropost :hahugh:, but I've been playing WoW since 05. On several servers and just made another DK on Sisters of Elune, however, my 'home' server is Khadgar. :boing:

Comment

• How did I miss this?
                      My husband and I have played since release in 04. We were in an end-game raiding guild from 06-08 before having my daughter and needing to take a break from the grind. ((LFM BWL anyone?)) lol

Now that our lives have settled down a bit, we play on a tiny server, so tiny it's a joke. We're casual raiders now -- haven't even touched ICC.

80 Human Mage -- whom I will be changing to Night Elf after cataclysm
                      80 Night Elf Priest
                      I am... Witchy Woman Incognito
                      “Although only breath, words which I command are immortal.” - Sappho

Comment

• Oh yea baby
                        <insomnia> G.lead
                        lvl 80 warlock
                        aka PINKERTANK!!!! aggro whore
                        dps... 8k
                        gs 5500+ wooty woot!

gawds i love this game!!!!!

Divine Sanctum : a place of acceptance and tolerance without judgement...

Comment

• Taldis on Auchindoun, Currently a level 65 Night Elf Death Knight

Either way, if you wanna friend request me, feel free to PM me for my Battle.net ID
                          Last edited by SeekingAkasha; June 29th, 2011, 02:01 PM.

Comment

• I don't remember if I replied to this thread, and if I did, it's awfully outdated now!

Have a lvl 80 hunter named Stura on Kirin Tor. She's my main! :hahugh:

Got a plethora of alts... nobody else has broken 80, yet, though. Just rolled a Dwarven Mage today... having fun with her!

I don't play on other servers... mainly because I don't play PVP servers (where I have IRL friends), Kirin Tor is pretty low on the gay jokes, and I'm already established on Kirin Tor with regards to gold and such. I don't see any reason to roll alts on other servers... mine doesn't have queues, and the people are generally cool.
                            "The cosmos is also within us, we're made of star stuff.
                            We are a way for the cosmos to know itself."

Carl Sagan, as quoted by The Symphony of Science

Comment

• Thought Id post a character update. I have to characters I am active on one is a lvl 59 Shaman on Darrowmere named Onorleana

and on Lightbringer my 85 Hunter Adahils if anyone wants feel free to real id me I am on most nights from 11pm to 6am eastern time [email protected] is my real id email
                              I felt like I was watching a dream I'd never wake up from. Before I knew it the dream was all over.

Comment

• Probably more thread necromancy on my part but I thought I would add my characters. I love World of Warcraft.

Selynia, Level 85 Blood Elf Warlock on Ghostlands EU, Guild Master of Warriors of Morrigan

Joilena, Level 62 Blood Elf Mage on Darkmoon Faire EU, Guild Master of Children of Ereshkigal

Kalaria, Level 41 Human Warlock on Earthern Ring EU, GM of Soldiers of Midea

I do have more alts but those are my mains. Feel free to whisper me if you see me in game.
                                Creu Gwir fel gwydr o ffwrnais awen...

"Belief is a beautiful armour/But makes for the heaviest sword..." - John Mayer

My site: http://www.kimblewitchery.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X