Aion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aion

I was curious if anyone else had heard of this game before.
    Aion

I had been watching this game for a while and seen alot of Movies on Youtube and so i decided to try it out on the lastest beta launch and i gotta say i am hook on it. I quit my WoW account, (yea i know! *gasp!*) and am going to play this game fully. I love the gameplay, the scenes and the greatest thing is the wings.:boing: It seems to me a blend of FFXI and World of warcraft. I can't wait for the game's release but i was also curious if anyone else out there has played this game and is going to play it at release.

We probably will, we seemed to enjoy it enough.

We both played the beta back at the July holiday weekend event, and got two characters past the 10 mark to test out the wings. It does look like it will be a grind game though. Not sure how we feel about that yet, but definitely still going to give it a try.
    That's Miss to you!

On this dark and gloomy night
    I had quite a fright,
    While waking in the mist
    I received a ghostly kiss

I got my from Nannymouse and from Astara Seague

Comment

I have not played the beta, but I'm very interested in the game, been looking for a new mmo for a while (sick of WoW). Depends on finances of course, but I'm hopeful!
      ~ )0( ~ Accepting reading requests ~ )0( ~

Comment

I haven't played the beta, but I've been following the news on it. It looked like a lot of grinding. I read that there can only be a certain amount of flying characters per server though and once it's maxed you can't reach that level. Don't know if that is still the case or not.

So tie me to a post and block my ears
        I can see widows and orphans through my tears
        I know my call despite my faults
        And despite my growing fears

But I will hold on hope
        And I won't let you choke
        On the noose around your neck

And I'll find strength in pain
        And I will change my ways
        I'll know my name as it's called again
        ~ Mumford and Sons (The Cave)

"I have been in Sorrow's kitchen and licked out all the pots." ~ Susan Straight

Comment

how does one sign up for the beta?

So tie me to a post and block my ears
          I can see widows and orphans through my tears
          I know my call despite my faults
          And despite my growing fears

But I will hold on hope
          And I won't let you choke
          On the noose around your neck

And I'll find strength in pain
          And I will change my ways
          I'll know my name as it's called again
          ~ Mumford and Sons (The Cave)

"I have been in Sorrow's kitchen and licked out all the pots." ~ Susan Straight

Comment

I won it through a drawing on a website, but you can buy the game on gamestop or on the site itself and you get into the beta and also a 5 day headstart when the game comes out. Already have my game ordered which is great. ^_^

Comment

Working...
            X