• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diablo III

Is anyone else as excited as I am?

"non est ad astra mollise terris via"

"The whole world must learn of our peaceful ways, by force!" - Bender

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :boing::fpraise: All hail
    Blizzard, creator of addiction! I'll need a new computer before I can even play!
    Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity? ~Steve Polyak

Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge.
    Mark Twain

“While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats.”
    Mark Twain

Comment

Yes please!

Comment

Originally posted by surreal View Post
        Yes

Comment

oh my gosh yeah I'm like pee my pants excited every time someone mentions it or just the Diablo games in general because then I think about it!

AH!

Blinkie Maker

Live Journal| Twitter

sigpic
          Thank you, Catiana, for the wonderful turtle montage! :D

Comment

Only if they don't take away the LAN capability.
            Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans -John Lennon
            Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many. -The Doctor

Comment

I'm replaying Diablo II Expansion in anticipation hahaha.
              I want Diablo III nao!

I'll be waiting for you, in my heart you are the one.
              If I cannot find you, I will look up to the sun/
              If from where you're standing, you can see the sky above
              I'll be waiting for you, if you still believe in love...

Comment

Have you seen the screenshots? It's basically a goth version of warcraft now. LAME!

Our ignorance is not so vast as our failure to use what we know. ~ M. King Hubbert

Comment

Yes! :boing:

It plays just like the previous games in the series and the graphics are awesome. My only issue was the WoW has spoiled me on camera turning, I kept trying to look around...

Also, the monk is a little more squishy than I would like, I still prefer witch doctor.
                  That's Miss to you!

On this dark and gloomy night
                  I had quite a fright,
                  While waking in the mist
                  I received a ghostly kiss

I got my from Nannymouse and from Astara Seague

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite Grey View Post
                    Have you seen the screenshots? It's basically a goth version of warcraft now. LAME!
                    no it isn't, it has a similar visual style, but otherwise, everything is indicating that it will play similarly to the other Diablo games.
                    "The word "natural" is completely meaningless! Everything is natural! Nature includes everything! It's not just trees and flowers! It's everything! A chemical company's toxic waste is completely natural! It's part of the nature! We're all part of nature! Everything is natural! Dog shit is natural! It's just not real good food!" —George Carlin

http://www.last.fm/user/kidthorazine/

Drop acid, not bombs.

Add me on facebook! (please mention that you are from MW and include username)

Comment

So far I despise the aesthetic appeal of it, however that means very little to me if the game play is good. So far the only class which seems very interesting is the Monk.

Comment

I hope they bring back dungeon crawling. Not that going around the world wasn't fun and all.. But I miss stabbing things in church basements.

Respect.
                        Compassion.
                        Loyalty.

Comment

Looks great I would like to pick it up when its finally out.

Comment

I've been focused on this for over 2 years now
                            http://mysticwicks.com/showthread.ph...ghlight=diablo
                            There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. H.L. Mencken

Comment

I thought someone was posting an update that I had missed! Shame on you!

Comment

Working...
                              X