Dungeons And Dragons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dungeons And Dragons

Does anyone play Dungeons and Dragons? Because I'm planning to play D&D 3.5 edition and I'm gonna to play a Level 1 Neutral Good Male Drow Fighter which I named him Patrick Club as a playable character.
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

Well I'm finally going to play Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 edition with my friend and other player on another internet forum?
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

Comment

Isn't that the game with the funny dice. As you can see I don't play but always sounds interesting. I remember the cartoon!
      Kickass dragon ---->

I <3 obs

Always believe in yourself. Do this and no matter where you are, you will have nothing to fear. - Baron Humbert von Gikkingen

Comment

Originally posted by teishabee View Post
        Isn't that the game with the funny dice. As you can see I don't play but always sounds interesting. I remember the cartoon!
        Yes. That's the one.
        I'M RICH! MITCH!

Comment

So do you have the dice in real time or do you do it on a game?
          Kickass dragon ---->

I <3 obs

Always believe in yourself. Do this and no matter where you are, you will have nothing to fear. - Baron Humbert von Gikkingen

Comment

Originally posted by teishabee View Post
            So do you have the dice in real time or do you do it on a game?
            I don't have a dice so no. I play at the game on the Internet forum.
            I'M RICH! MITCH!

Comment

I've never actually played it, but I've played other ones, such as Scion and Shadows of the Demon Lords.

What I hear is, the biggest part is that if you have a fun group, you will love it forever, if you have a crappy group you'll eyeroll at it for awhile.
              Even when your hope is gone, move along just to make it through the night.
              my blog

Accepting Tarot Requests

Comment

Originally posted by faye_cat View Post
                I've never actually played it, but I've played other ones, such as Scion and Shadows of the Demon Lords.

What I hear is, the biggest part is that if you have a fun group, you will love it forever, if you have a crappy group you'll eyeroll at it for awhile.
                That true. My party group is very nice and so is the Dungeon Master.
                I'M RICH! MITCH!

Comment

OK I'm playing my third D&D game and my party and I are having a hard time killing a dretch. It's taking forever trying to kill this demon.
                  I'M RICH! MITCH!

Comment

Our party finally kill the dretch. It was a hassle but we pull it together.
                    I'M RICH! MITCH!

Comment

Our party just killed the demonic children. These creatures didn't put up a fight. At least they were easier to kill comparing to our earlier dretch encounter.
                      I'M RICH! MITCH!

Comment

I just found out that my Eric Spade character sheet along with my two other character sheets have been wiped out.
                        I'M RICH! MITCH!

Comment

My character is unconscious and taking 9 points of damage. My hit points is -1.
                          I'M RICH! MITCH!

Comment

I recovered back to full HP.
                            I'M RICH! MITCH!

Comment

Working...
                            X