Degrassi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Degrassi

Does anybody watch the TV show Degrassi? I.
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

I don't. I didn't even back in the day. However, my husband LOVES this show. I think it's out on Disney+ or other streaming services? Is that correct?

What's your favorite thing about it. I have no clue why the Hubs likes it, but he likes a lot of different things. Currently, he's in our living room watching that TV show Vikings.
    It's been minutes, it's been days. It's been all that I remember. <3

Comment

Originally posted by MammaStar View Post
      I don't. I didn't even back in the day. However, my husband LOVES this show. I think it's out on Disney+ or other streaming services? Is that correct?

What's your favfavouriteing about it. I have no clue why the Hubs likes it, but he likes a lot of different things. Currently, he's in our living room watching that TV show Vikings.
      Teenage drama. Where they talk about different topics about homosexuality, racism, drugs and other topics.
      I'M RICH! MITCH!

Comment

I'm glad you found a program that you like relate to. That's how I felt about the show "Gilmore Girls." I instantly connected with that show regarding the single-parenting point of view as well as the rough relationship Lorelai had with her parents.

Completely unrelated to Degrassi, did you see that the re-released Tyranny of Dragons for D&D??? I'm super excited. I'll start a new thread and tag you, so if you want to chat about it we can and not derail your Degrassi post.
        It's been minutes, it's been days. It's been all that I remember. <3

Comment

Working...
        X