anyone on YouTube?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone on YouTube?

Wow, it's been a while since I visited here! Howdy, everyone!

I've started a YouTube channel that will be focused on sharing my personal experiences, views etc on Wicca and paganism. Thought I'd see what other pagan folks have channels there so we can find each other and share ideas and videos.

Drop by my web site and say hello!

I am on you tube and getting ready to use my channel for the classes I teach here on MW.

And I am listening to your video right now :D
    SilverClawStudio on Facebook

Comment

Great!

What's your YouTube channel?

Drop by my web site and say hello!

Comment

You're so pretty! I like your videos!

-Be Witchy- -Be Cute- -Live Happy-

Comment

I only go on YouTube to see a vid or two, then I run away befor I see the comments....I hate youtube comments...they make me soooo ANGRY!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Great videos, Seshen. I've subscribed you - though I never post vids of my own (no web cam and no interest personally).

good luck!
            Each man performs his service to the Holy according to what he is, not according to what he is not; after all, the sacrifice must not surpass the proper measure of the worshiper. - Iamblichus

Comment

I am on youtube and not just as a viewer. I have my own channel. It's still small of course but I decided to promote it fast. On this site, I'm buying subscribers in order to make my channel look more attractive. It should definitely help me.

Comment

Working...
              X