Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a great idea. Just wondering? Has anyone found anything like this for UK troops ?

Comment

Wow, this is awesome!
      ~ Cheers! ~

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy & good with ketchup.

Stop your ceaseless, senseless babble! If you will not dig deeper than your shallow perceptions, then I shall put this shovel to better use and open your mind the hard way. *waves shovel threateningly*

The worm in the apple is just extra protein: shut up and eat it.

sigpic

Comment

I sent some and sent the link to my son's school.
        Health&Beauty & Sports Forum Guide

Comment

Wow! Thank you so much for letting us know about this.
          --gillian

************************************************************************************************
          And the Goddess? She stands between the worlds. She is ivory, her breasts bare, her bare arms braceleted with gold snakes. (Denise Levertov)

Comment

Originally posted by DixieWitch View Post
            Not sure if this has been posted or not....

This is something cool that Xerox is doing...

If you go to this web site,

www.LetsSayThanks.com

you can pick out a thank you card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in Iraq . You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to some member of the armed services.

How AMAZING it would be if we could get everyone we know to send one!!! This is a great site. Please send a card. It is FREE and it only takes a second. I swear!!!!

Wouldn't it be wonderful if the soldiers received a bunch of these? Whether you are for or against the war, our guys and gals over there need to know we are behind them...

I plan on trying to send one at least once a day!
            as a soldier whos been in the box twice i can tell you little things like this really mean alot so heres a big thanks to any and all who have done this

sigpic

1.my companions are sea, land and sky.
            2.my shield is reverence for life.
            3.my armour is tranqulity and insight.
            4.my weapons are fortitude and awareness.
            this is the dragonic code. this is what i live by.
            this is my life. in essence i am a knight of the dragonic code.

i used to be schitzo but we're all beter now :boing: :spinner: :spinnysmi

Comment

Working...
            X