No announcement yet.

Mother Nature is Kicking Some Tail!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its hard to be truly happy today after seeing 30,000 killed from that earthquake. 300,000 last year in the tsunami. The hurricane down south. Global warming is real. I admit I am guilty, but I don't deny it is real. Its not just natural but spiritual warfare getting stronger and stronger.

Comment

I agree with most on this thread. Times are changing. We, as one part of nature, have become advanced. We have enough man made space. I said 'Go Mother Nature!' because I feel it was going to happen anyway sooner or later...it just happened sooner then later.

Comment

I believe Gaia is seriously pissed off.
        May there be a miracle in your life today & may you have the eyes to see it.

Comment

The planet does what it does, that’s it. It’s not an attack, it’s not personal, its normal and it’s just the way the planet works.

I would doubt that natural occurrences that annoy us, natural disasters…oooo, are happening more frequently than normal. We are just getting better at documenting and communicating it. I’m not saying that we aren’t in a time of more weather and plate activity, we might be, but that high and low activity is a cycle and that cycle will continue. Some generations have it easy others have to put up with “IT”S THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!” every other week.

Truth is that even a polar shift is perfectly survivable for 60% of the population, plague and meteors are survivable too. Maybe not for you personally.
          I am the possessor of the knowledge of the words of magical power, I am the Avenger according to law, I have avenged the injury to his Eye. I have defended Osiris. I have accomplished my journey. The Osiris Ani advanceth with you with the word which is truth.

Comment

I say GO MOTHER NATURE! I have given lots of thought on why all these natural disasters have been occuring...and I definately do not believe it is out of vengence by any means. I have been feeling lots of pain and hurting from our earth for a long long time. I believe it is because she is hurting and she is healing herself, it isnt the most pleasant things for us as people to go through but we are the ones responsible for her delapitated state. Even when there is a fire- which is never good- the earth will regrow- plants will come back, and they will be better than before. Its Mother Earths way of healing the damage.

finding my wings so i can fly

Comment

Originally posted by Catiana
              I don't think these things are happening because Mother Nature is out for revenge. This planet is always in motion, its moving and changing, and then things happen. Hurricanes, earthquakes, and other natural disasters happened before there were people and they will continue after the people are gone.
              I agree completely with Catiana, except she wrote it a lot better than I could have.

Comment

I agree; Gaia is a living entity, and living entities are always changing, developing, always in motion. like our bodies are always changing, growing, in a constant state of upheaval.
                ~ Light up, light up, ~
                ~ As if you have a choice ~
                ~ Even if you cannot hear my voice, ~
                ~ I'll be right beside you dear. ~

^ Thanks to GEBS for my little friend here ^

:

Comment

I don't think revenge or punishment is any part of recent events. It's just the way the planet works and always has worked. We just notice it more now due to the efficiency of global communications and due to the fact thet more and more people are concentrated in the affected areas. If the people weren't there these things would still happen, they are part of the natural cycles of our planet. That said, I do believe we are exacerbating the problems in ways other than overpopulation. The abuse of our environment over past centuries is starting to have effects, although as yet most of these effects are probably only a small part of what we see. The changes we are causing in our environment will probably soon be more evident, although most of them are not really harm to the earth, only harm to our ability to live on it.
                  Remember all ye that existence is pure joy; that all the sorrows are but as shadows; they pass & are done; but there is that which remains. ~ Liber AL vel Legis. II,9

Comment

I don't think this is a case of mother nature being pissed. I'm guilty of thinking it when Katrina and Rita hit us hard, but when I stepped back and looked at the global picture, I see it in a different light.

There are currently over six billion people in the world. China alone has one billion. I think the US stands at 300 million give or take right now. I think one of the reasons the death tolls for each of the disasters that have been happening is because there are high concentrations of people in these areas that were already prone to such disasters. Maybe one thousand years ago, there wouldn't have been so many deaths and/or some of the areas affected wouldn't even have been inhabited.

I don't think Mother Earth is pissed so much as She is just performing Her regular duties that She has been doing since the Earth first formed. This time there are just a lot more innocent bystanders. I guess some might call it a "necessary evil," but I don't see it as evil. I see it as "it just is" and nothing more.

If you want to put things in a positive light think of how there cannot be rebirth without death first. The land must be destroyed for new life to come in and flourish.
                    That life is too short to be unhappy
                    And since I know what I'm worth there'll be no settling for dirt
                    Not when what I deserve is gold
                    If I want diamonds then I can't settle for coal..
                    - That Old Pair of Jeans, Fatboy Slim

I have a Livejournal and a blog. One is emo, the other is totally random.

It's best not to think about it too much.

Comment

I have to agree with agent Smith's view on this. Humans are more like a virus than an animal. We multiply way too rapidly and consume every natural resourse we have. We seem to care not about the Earth but what she can do for us, and how much money we can make off of her. The amount of pavement and concrete we've laid over our earth is sickening. The amount of smoke and toxins we create is unbelieveable. I say we are destroying the only home we have, and all we care about is how much money we can make before it is too late. We are killing our home at an incredible rate, and we have known this for years, yet the rate at which this happens is still increasing. We will fight over the last drop of oil and the last drop of gasoline before we try to put our own desires aside for the betterment of our future as a whole. Billion dollar corperations continue to pollute our air instead of appying safer, cleaner, and more expensive filtration systems. I say we are ALL responsible for this, and no-one is innocent. We don't stand up against this to force change, instead we accept the way our society is....greedy and selfish. We need to see the big picture, and untill we do I fear we will continue to see our earth grow weaker. If our Earth possesses the ability to be 'pissed' at us, then SURELY she is!! Come on take a look around!! Would you care about someone who destroys you, cuts you down, dumps toxins on you, destroys balance and life and threatens the life of every creature on Earth? We have something like 3% of our forests left!!! HAHAHAHA. Oh I'm sick now... Surely, if our earth is capable of revenge, then she DESERVES it 1000000 fold.
                      Last edited by Akashic Brother; October 10th, 2005, 03:12 PM.
                      I'm so far away from the sky where I was born. Immense nostalgia invades my thoughts. Now I am so alone and sad like a leaf in the wind, sometimes I want to weep, sometimes I want to laugh with longing. ~Don Juan Matus

Comment

I don't think Gaia is out for revenge. I think she goes through cycles, and is ever-changing. I mean, look at the hurricanes here around FL and the gulf area. Last year when we were getting pounded by them, the meteorologists were saying that they happen in cycles, meaning we'll go years with hardly any, and then all of a sudden...WHAM! You get hit with a bunch of storms.

I do agree with the person who said humans were more like viruses and parasites than animals. We have a tendency to be sooo self destructive by poluting the very earth that we depend on in order to sustain life.
                        Mental retardation strikes every 30 seconds. - D. Duane Tony

Thank you instinct for Merlin.

Comment

We mess up the planet, so then Mother Nature has to come in and fix our stupidity. Once she gets tired of doing that, gods help us. I don't like seeing people get hurt or killed, but at some point, we have to pay the price for our stupidity.
                          My heart and soul bleed for you
                          But you will never know
                          Unless your heart and soul bleed too.

I have forgiven them this lust for human blood.
                          Death, the last sleep?
                          No the final awakening.
                          ~Walter Scott~
                          The secrets of the dark are only visible to those who are willing to see them.

PAGAN MANTIS IS OFFICIALLY RIDING SHOTGUN IN THE VAMP BOX!!!
                          THECOUNT692003 IS RIDING JUMPSEAT IN THE VAMP BOX

Owner & Pain in the Neck

Comment

Think of all the negative energies that are being dispensed every day. Rape, murder, corruption, all of these things are everywhere and the negative energies they release screw around with the temprerment of Gaia. Its been proven that a series of major disasters signifies the coming, or need, of, great changes in the world. And i hold true to that we, as a species, need to change or suffer the consequences.
                            ...and thy Home shall be charred black with the ashes of forgotten dreams and thy Spirit rendered sterile by a thousand wounds

thx alot hooked on fhonix

Por non servus triste non dominus malus, sed vivus nobilium in Gaia est portum de caelearum!

For neither sad slave nor evil master, a noble life on Earth is the key to the heavens!

Comment

It was bond to happen sooner or later. For the most part I'm okay with people, after all I'm a people. But, things have to change. You can't go on treating the earth the way it has been and think that there won't be some form of reciprocation. I don't like seeing all the death and suffering anymore than the next person. But, in way I feel this is something humanity has brought on itself and now people are going to have to deal with the mess they made of the planet, and we all know what they say about payback.
                              As I was walking all alane, I heard twa corbies making a mane, the tane unto the nither did day, What sall we gang and dine the day?

Comment

Originally posted by Akashic Brother
                                I have to agree with agent Smith's view on this. Humans are more like a virus than an animal. We multiply way too rapidly and consume every natural resourse we have. We seem to care not about the Earth but what she can do for us, and how much money we can make off of her. The amount of pavement and concrete we've laid over our earth is sickening. The amount of smoke and toxins we create is unbelieveable. I say we are destroying the only home we have, and all we care about is how much money we can make before it is too late. We are killing our home at an incredible rate, and we have known this for years, yet the rate at which this happens is still increasing. We will fight over the last drop of oil and the last drop of gasoline before we try to put our own desires aside for the betterment of our future as a whole. Billion dollar corperations continue to pollute our air instead of appying safer, cleaner, and more expensive filtration systems. I say we are ALL responsible for this, and no-one is innocent. We don't stand up against this to force change, instead we accept the way our society is....greedy and selfish. We need to see the big picture, and untill we do I fear we will continue to see our earth grow weaker. If our Earth possesses the ability to be 'pissed' at us, then SURELY she is!! Come on take a look around!! Would you care about someone who destroys you, cuts you down, dumps toxins on you, destroys balance and life and threatens the life of every creature on Earth? We have something like 3% of our forests left!!! HAHAHAHA. Oh I'm sick now... Surely, if our earth is capable of revenge, then she DESERVES it 1000000 fold.

This is exactly what my son Andy said to me last night. Interesting.
                                BB
                                DS.

Comment

Working...
                                X