Italian Court to Rule on Existance of Jesus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inward Visionary said:
    I wouldn't listen to everything he said and take it as my truth. I'm looking at him in no different light than Adolf Hitler or the homeless down the street or president Bush. They all have something to teach, whether it's their intention or not.
    Makes sense. Sorry if I came across too strong - it sounded for a minute like you were saying Jesus was perfect and his influence on the world has been a bed of roses. Have a fun day!

-Equinox

I like my spirituality because I think it's true. But I love my spirituality because it makes me excited to be part of the universe. - Ben Trimegistus, 2004.2.23 (That's how I feel too!)

(webpage temporarily down) my webpage:

In short, I'm a Naturalistic Pagan spiritually at home in Unitarian Universalism.

Talk with us! New Naturalistic Pagan Yahoo Group

Equinox/Solstice Times . . rise/set and phase dataDaily Devotion for Naturalistic Pagans (Click Here.......... or Here) :fpraiseyo

P. S. thanks so much for all the people who have given me karma. With a very slow connection, I simply don't have time to give out nearly as much as I'd like.

Comment

it sounded for a minute like you were saying Jesus was perfect and his influence on the world has been a bed of roses.
      Nobody's life is that way, in my opinion. We're all a bunch of fools... not that there's anything wrong with that.
      SpongeBob: Hi, Squidward! I mean, good bye, Squidward! Isn't opposite day...terrible!
      Squidward: [from his house] I'll tell you what's terrible-- living next to you! You're the worst neighbor in history!
      SpongeBob: Wow, that's the nicest thing Squidward's ever said to me!
      SpongeBob & Patrick: Happy Opposite Day, Squidward! We hate you!
      Squidward: Grr... Let me show you guys how much I hate you! [Squidward chases them with a bulldozer] Happy Opposite Day!
      SpongeBob: Patrick, do you ever think Squidward likes us too much?

Comment

When do we get the verdict?

Comment

Working...
        X