No announcement yet.

A thorny question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see your point Flipside...an other thing, its a shame ther ewasn't a way to chage that in the world, the whole tier of hieracrchy (did I spell that right?), I never liked classifying people when it comes to money...If eelit puts too many moral walls up and strips away any chance of others being able to mov eup in the world and be just as successful as the next person, But I have been told frequently that ... "that is just how it is and there is nothing tha tcan be done" I feel that when people make that statement they have given up on what freedom means.

not to go completely off the subject here ... sorry lol
    We now return our souls to the creator and as we stand on the edge of eternal darkness, Let our chant fill the air that others may know: In the land of the night, (in the depths of the eclipse - like age of iron) the Ship of the Sun is drawn by the Grateful Dead.

Conversation between hubby and I: "What are you doing?" I asked...he stated "In the words of the great prophet Sarah..
    (me)..whatever I damn well please!"

The entire sum of existence is the magic of being needed by just 1 other person. Vi Putnam

Thank you CoS for the kewl sig!

Comment

There is a difference between faith and religion that I am actually finding out now

I have a lot of time to think, and I've realised what it means between faith and religion.
      Religion for the most part at least correct me if I'm wrong, is more about dogma then the actual faith, not to mention government taxes, forcing your way for your rights etc. Faith is the spiritualtilty, understanding the truth and making that spiritually a part of your very day lives not because you have to but because you want to, and getting in touch with your devine being/s. For example, a catholic could go to church say ten hail maries, and then go home flip on the remote. But if the person had no basic understanding just goes through the whole process mechanically, then they are probably just like the aetheists they rail against. But if a christian understood and went through the motions with joy and saw the beauty in their spirituallity and integrated it into every day life then they are following faith. Don't quote me on this its just thoughts I have when I'm awake for most of the night I could totally and completely wrong, but then again I could be right.
      Crying "cherry-picking!" with one breath and "diversity!" with the next doesn't work either.~brymble
      "Sometimes the Light at the End of the Tunnel is really a Cranky Dragon waiting to roast your ass!"

In Darkness I Know Myself

Close friends with: Yarrow Elfglow, Czechwoods, Rudas Starblaze, Stormbeard, Philosophia, The Woman Monster, Rick and Elise, Sacred Sin David19.....

Comment

btw no offense to catholics, or aetheists for the record
        Crying "cherry-picking!" with one breath and "diversity!" with the next doesn't work either.~brymble
        "Sometimes the Light at the End of the Tunnel is really a Cranky Dragon waiting to roast your ass!"

In Darkness I Know Myself

Close friends with: Yarrow Elfglow, Czechwoods, Rudas Starblaze, Stormbeard, Philosophia, The Woman Monster, Rick and Elise, Sacred Sin David19.....

Comment

Working...
        X