Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone realize what a tremendous night of power they are missing?!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Does anyone realize what a tremendous night of power they are missing?!!!

    Just wondering if anyone knows that tonight is
    SAMHAIN!!!!!
    and that a FULL LUNAR ECLIPSE on SAMHAIN
    is a very rare happening.
    Just another reason they changed the time keeping so normal people miss the the TRUE days of empowerment.


    Oh well right?!!!
    ~Az the spiralz spin~All thingz konstant~
    Konstantly changing~Reshaping the spiralz of xistence~
    Spiralz spiral on~


  • #2
    Originally posted by ArkaneArt
    Just wondering if anyone knows that tonight is
    SAMHAIN!!!!!
    and that a FULL LUNAR ECLIPSE on SAMHAIN
    is a very rare happening.
    Just another reason they changed the time keeping so normal people miss the the TRUE days of empowerment.


    Oh well right?!!!

    Why do you assume that everyone is 'missing it'?
    93,93

    Comment


    • #3
      By the way... when you (ArkaneArt) say "they", who are you referring to specifically?? Just wonderin as you've said it so many times in different threads this week...
      And I didn't miss it... one of the most amazing sights I've ever seen...
      "The fault is not in our stars, but in ourselves, that we are underlings."

      Comment


      • #4
        I missed it I was sleeping. But I saw the Solar one earlier in the year does that count fr something?
        It's Not the Night, but the Twilight that I Love

        ékam sلd vيprā bahudhā vadanti

        ¤´¨)
        ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
        (¸.·´ (¸.·`¤.SylverStar'...¤

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Toad
          Why do you assume that everyone is 'missing it'?
          I think what ArkaneArt is referring to is that last night was actually the true Samhain rather than the eclipse.

          Quite a few people did not realize that this was actually the original sabbat - I had to be reminded myself!
          My adopted smilies:
          Joe and LaGina

          I Proudly And Lovingly Accept This Banner On Behalf of Our Beloved Flar7 for his poem, "The Chase." It Was Truly How He Lived.



          Come Dream With Me...


          Oy! My Goddess! Creations
          COS9 is the Goddess of Banners!
          The Goddess Cafe

          Well, I've got the message - stay among the living - Stevie Nicks

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Freyja
            I think what ArkaneArt is referring to is that last night was actually the true Samhain rather than the eclipse.

            Quite a few people did not realize that this was actually the original sabbat - I had to be reminded myself!
            However, since most of us here are practicing a new religion based around certain ancient beliefs, so therefore the date of the "original" sabbat is irrelevant. As far as most neopagans are concerned, Samhain occurs on October 31st. If you want to celebrate it on November 8th, rock on, but don't go saying that THE MAN changed the date in order to keep good witches down. That's just silly.

            And Arkane, if it's such a powerful night, what were you doing on the computer?
            Ben Trismegistus
            Super-Cool Retired Admin Type

            R-E-S-P-E-C-T. Find out what it means to me. Click here.


            Check out my former rock band, Wayward Sun!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Ben Trismegistus
              And Arkane, if it's such a powerful night, what were you doing on the computer?
              93,93

              Comment

              Working...
              X