Who's a UU out there....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's a UU out there....?

I was raised a Unitarian Universalist, my church had an agreement with area Pagans to use space in the buildings, and many of those folks showed up on Sundays.....just wondering about the paths of we members and guests, we've intersected here....from where?
    We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.

Buddha

Hi-

I’m a UU (raised Catholic). I went from Christian to Humanist to UU to Pagan Humanist. I mixed Paganism into my Humanism after learning about Paganism from someone I met at the UU church! I’m pretty active there now (I’m on the Board and will be President next year). (I can answer most questions anyone may have about UU is you'd like, just post or PM me). Our local Pagan group meets at the UU fellowship for ceremonies.

If you’d like to read more about my spiritual history or my current spirituality, feel free to check out my webpage below.

Blessed be!

-Equinox
    -Equinox

I like my spirituality because I think it's true. But I love my spirituality because it makes me excited to be part of the universe.
    - Ben Trimegistus, 2004.2.23 (That's how I feel too!)

What do I believe? Find out on my webpage (here):

In short, I'm a Naturalistic Pagan (OK, now that link is fixed) who has found a spiritual home at a Unitarian Universalist Church.

Useful Data for Pagans:
    Equinox/Solstice Times (click here) rise/set and phase data (click here)

Comment

I have been to UU services but I describe myself as a Wiccan (I was raised Catholic). I was a non practicing Catholic most of my life before I found Wicca Three years ago. I always was intrested to know how people came to their current path.
      "It does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are tweny gods or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg"- Thomas Jefferson
      sigpic

Comment

i'm not a UU but i just found out that there is a UU in town and on their bullatin board they had listed Buddism and Native American...thought that was pretty cool for a town like mine (7 or 8 yrs ago we had a metaphysical shop that someone painted swastikas on their windows....stupid rednecks)

MC
        it's all about the journey-make the most of the road you find yourself on
        Taste religion- lick a witch
        The earth laughs in flowers-Emerson
        I'm a fruit loop swimming in a bowl with no milk...
        What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us-emerson
        The road ahead is merely a suggestion.

peanut butter jelly time! peanut butter jelly time!

Comment

Working...
        X