Police: Man tortured 4-year-old to death for wetting his pants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police: Man tortured 4-year-old to death for wetting his pants

(CNN) -- A Michigan man could face life in prison after he allegedly tortured and ultimately killed his girlfriend's 4-year-old son last week for wetting his pants, prosecutors say.

Brandon Joshua-Frederick Hayes, 24, "systematically beat" Dominick Calhoun, 4, "pummeling [him] with fists and kicking him" on his arms, legs and genitalia, Genesee County prosecutor David Leyton told CNN.

Hayes also apparently burned the boy in the course of the torture. "The knuckles across one hand were charred," Argentine Township police chief Dan Allen said.

"I've been doing this a long time, and this is the worst case of child abuse I've ever seen," the police chief said. "In all respects, he was tortured."
    Link

The man's probably a Republican.

Seriously though, it's sick that people can do this kind of thing to children

Comment

he should have been tougher
      There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. H.L. Mencken

Comment

Originally posted by Erebos View Post
        The man's probably a Republican.
        Yea because we all know that Republicans eat babies. :smileroll
        You will always do what you think, if you think you cannot change because that is always who you were - that is always who you will be. If you think you decide who you are despite what you have done in the past, and can decide who you are today you will. Do not chain yourself to the past or the future, but what you can decide in the present.

Comment

Originally posted by Vampiel View Post
          Yea because we all know that Republicans eat babies. :smileroll
          I love eating babies! :hahugh:
          So tender and juicy...

Comment

Terrific, another sick idiot harming and killing another little boy. :goodgrief Such a lack of restraint...

Comment

Seems like alot of guys need anger management nowadays. =/
              His:

Mine:

Comment

and he probably shit himself when he died too.
                Some kids never learn.

Comment

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news...2C-man-charged

This monster will more than likely end up in Jackson prison, after they get their hands on him, he'll wish we had the death penalty in Michigan.

Comment

Originally posted by WitchOfEndor View Post
                    http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news...2C-man-charged

This monster will more than likely end up in Jackson prison, after they get their hands on him, he'll wish we had the death penalty in Michigan.
                    You know, in this case I am glad we don't have the death penalty. To be shielded from the prison population for 20 years and then given whatever he wants as a last meal and then put soundly to sleep isn't punishment enough, imho.

As long as he is in prison for life and doesn't get out after 5, 10, 15, 20 years then I'm cool with it.
                    “If you are going through hell, keep going." ~ Winston Churchill

"If someone gets into your house, which would you rather have, a handgun or a telephone? You can call the police if you want, and they'll get there, and they'll take a picture of your dead body. But they can't get there in time to save your life. The first line of defense is you." ~ Tom Palmer

"It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights – the "right" to education, the "right" to health care, the "right" to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery – hay and a barn for human cattle." ~ Alexis De Tocquiville

Comment

Working...
                    X