Manchester Bombing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manchester Bombing

This morning on the news, I heard that Manchester was bombed last night. It happen at Arianna Grande concert. My condolences to the victims families.
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

The saddest thing, apart from the unjustly shortened lives of those lost is that there is no way to prevent it.. I can't even begin to imagine how anyone let's themselves believe that they will in any way be rewarded for murdering innocent people many of which were young children... The only peace my soul gets from these terrible occurrences is knowing just awaits them when they land in the afterlife!! I also think that it's despicable the amount of coverage these events generate on TV and newspapers, I know that it has to be reported but these sick individuals thrive off the attention they get from this so it should be a single announcement along with a number for those effected to contact..

Comment

Originally posted by Mjolnir View Post
      The saddest thing, apart from the unjustly shortened lives of those lost is that there is no way to prevent it.. I can't even begin to imagine how anyone let's themselves believe that they will in any way be rewarded for murdering innocent people many of which were young children... The only peace my soul gets from these terrible occurrences is knowing just awaits them when they land in the afterlife!! I also think that it's despicable the amount of coverage these events generate on TV and newspapers, I know that it has to be reported but these sick individuals thrive off the attention they get from this so it should be a single announcement along with a number for those effected to contact..
      Yes it's pretty messed up. I'm so glad that Ariana Grande OK.
      I'M RICH! MITCH!

Comment

Most of the people I was sharing info on because they were missing were happily found alive. A few weren't. :'(
        Site Adminstrator, (Yes, really!)
        Official Site Vixen, 100% Grade A Evil,
        Cerebral Goddess and Jelly Donut!
        subscribe to mw

Disciple #42 of Jodarius, the Random God of Thwaking.

"Even people who think they are dragons think you are crazy. How does that make you feel?"

Comment

Just wanted to check if you go by the same name on another forum as I recently sent a book to a member on another forum that goes by the same name..

Comment

Working...
          X