No announcement yet.

What's On Your Mind - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish people would have more patience. I have real life, my online work (moderating in my publisher's public group, hosting other authors, etc), and my own work to do around my various chronic illnesses flaring up... (Book 2 needs a MASSIVE amount of work, and it's slow going because I'm not just revising and editing, I'm actually rewriting some scenes, removing others, and putting in NEW ones)... The big *cover reveal* for Book 1 of the series is happening Monday, I'm doing a couple of Meet the Author rounds in various spots in the next month (which I have to prepare for), and I could be hearing from my editor at the publisher about Book 1 of my series any day... I'm a nervous wreck because I keep picturing the dreaded RED MARKS OF DOOM all over it... I know it's good because the AE accepted it, but it's probably not clean enough for publication right now. I don't have time to hold someone's hand if they're having a meltdown over me taking more than a day or two to read a 50 K manuscript and give them a full crit - like they asked for. Good grief.

Anyway, I'll be ultra happy when the cover reveal is done, and I hear back from my editor at the publisher... I just want this story DONE and published so I don't have it at the back of my mind 24/7.... UGH...
    "The road to hell is paved with adverbs." - Stephen King.

"If a book has my name on it, I wrote it. Every word of it." ~Nora Roberts.

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamaLittle View Post
      No, I never have.

Well the cat is blind but she can keep her eye for now.
      Sorry about your kitty, DreamaLittle. She'll be okay as long as she has you.

Comment

• Thank you Cloaky, after her meds this morning we spent some quality time. Me weeding and her hanging out in the catnip a few feet from me.
        Another beautiful day in the state of denial.

Comment

• Cool what kind of project you're working on?
          I'M RICH! MITCH!

Comment

• Bartman, my mom's birthday is coming in October. I want to draw her as a pirate. Then have that turned into a jigsaw puzzle for her. I have a lot of things in my head right now and this one needs to get done.

Omm: Changing my snacking habits.

Comment

Bartman, my mom's birthday is coming in October. I want to draw her as a pirate. Then have that turned into a jigsaw puzzle for her. I have a lot of things in my head right now and this one needs to get done.

Omm: Changing my snacking habits.
              That's wonderful. Anyway, I heard that there are mustard ice cream and hot dog ice cream. What's next mayonnaise ice cream?
              I'M RICH! MITCH!

Comment

Thank you Cloaky, after her meds this morning we spent some quality time. Me weeding and her hanging out in the catnip a few feet from me.
                Good! ♥

OMM: Today was the big cover reveal for my next book, and I got a nice surprise in my email last night... Round One of the revisions from my editor at my publisher! I'll be neck deep in that for the next few days. I want that done ASAP, so I can get back to cleaning up Book 2 of the series. It's not that bad, considering. I was anticipating a LOT more of the RED MARKS OF DOOM... Silver lining?

Next year, I'm not saying anything about taking any time off from writing, I did that this year and wound up putting both feet in my mouth!

Time to shut up, get out of MW and get to work.

Comment

• Bartman, I saw an episode on a cooking show where they made Ranch flavored ice cream. I want to try it with fried mushrooms!

Cloaky, how big is your mouth.

Omm: getting used to my new computer glasses. It's my first time wearing computer glasses.

Comment

• What's the name of the cooking show?
                    I'M RICH! MITCH!

Comment

Bartman, I saw an episode on a cooking show where they made Ranch flavored ice cream. I want to try it with fried mushrooms!

Cloaky, how big is your mouth.

Omm: getting used to my new computer glasses. It's my first time wearing computer glasses.
                      What's the name of the cooking show?
                      I'M RICH! MITCH!

Comment

• Bartman: The Chef and The Farmer

Omm: It's time to set some intentions for the month and beyond.

Comment

• Ok. I hope Brotherwise Games makes Boss Monster 4 Card Game. I wish that they include Explorer Mini-Bosses.
                          I'M RICH! MITCH!

Comment

Working...
                          X