Where do you haunt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you haunt?

It's been many years... And many new faces here. So many that there are only a handful that I recognize. And let's face it, MW is huge! Even back in the day I wasn't able to check all the forums, and I spent hours here.

So I'm asking, what forums do you haunt?

I'm primarily in Just Talk, Just Silly, and the Astrology forums.
    Valerie

thanks Faeawyn for the banner
    astrology forum guide

... don't say I didn't warn you.
    ------This is my adopted smilie, I found him passed out on the floor.

How can you say that a oak is more beautiful than an elm, or the mountians more beautiful than the ocean? Everything from the Goddess is beautiful in its own way, but not everyone is going to see the beauty. Don't spend your lives being the mountian that longs to be the ocean.

owner of Random Quote 1419

Just silly, mostly.
    Another beautiful day in the state of denial.

Comment

Just talk. Books. Kitchen witch.

I always hit "new topics" when I come on and if a title catches my eye or I sorta know the person posting, I'll read it and if needed, reply.
      It's been minutes, it's been days. It's been all that I remember. <3

Comment

Ohhh... Books. I should check that one out.
        Valerie

astrology forum guide

How can you say that a oak is more beautiful than an elm, or the mountians more beautiful than the ocean? Everything from the Goddess is beautiful in its own way, but not everyone is going to see the beauty. Don't spend your lives being the mountian that longs to be the ocean.

Comment

I just pop in and check for new posts these days. Although, I do go to archives once in a while for old discussions as if MW is my own notebook.
          “Nothing alive is the same from moment to moment. To live is to face the unknown over and over again.“

Comment

I usually stay off my computer when i get home after work. I just came back to try to reconnect with this part of my life again and make new friends. I'm hoping Mol will be able to help me so i can get back my old mane again ( cross finger )

Comment

💗 it's always good to see some old handles. There's so much archived here it's amazing.
              Valerie

astrology forum guide

Comment

Working...
              X