Here comes the weekend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here comes the weekend!

It's Fall season. I'm so busy with work, that I need to live vicariously through other people.

What are your plans for the upcoming weekend?

Mabon is coming up! I'm excited. I'm always excited for holidays. I do not have a lot of spare time, but I will do little things to mark the day. I plan on cooking something seasonal to enjoy while I'm at work all day.

How about you all? Any fun plans this weekend? Share!
    It's been minutes, it's been days. It's been all that I remember. <3

Hand sewing this weekend.Doing a bit of sashiko on a pillowcase that still needs some.A little painting of journaling cards. Sorting the fabric stash. Is not a big stash is 2 sections of cabinet one cubic ft each and not full. Stacks of 1/3 height.

Comment

Those activities sound way better than working this weekend, like I'll be doing.

Comment

Tomorrow: 8-9 ish I'll be photographing the last farmer's market. 10-2 I'll be at the photography group's booth at a an art show to give info about the group. after that going to a fried fest (we get food, fry it, eat it, and have fun).

Sunday I'll probably need to recover lol.
        Even when your hope is gone, move along just to make it through the night.
        my blog

Accepting Tarot Requests

Comment

I spent the weekend doing promo work for my new book, it was released on Friday (September 20). I completely forgot about Mabon between that, trying to get my new computer set up, clean up from Hurricane Dorian (flattened Nova Scotia) and everything else happening here.
          "The road to hell is paved with adverbs." - Stephen King.

"If a book has my name on it, I wrote it. Every word of it." ~Nora Roberts.

Comment

This past weekend, we kicked off the Fall season at my place of employment. I was busy with work.

I managed to get some reading this past week as well, so I was happy about that. Today and tomorrow I'm off before another 6 day stretch at work. My 2 days will be filed with household chores, meal prep, reading, hopefully some writing and a little self-care time (reading, watching a movie, naps LOL).

Comment

This weekend is coloring books, some hand quilting, needlework and making the first heavy soup for the cold season, split peas, root veggies boiled for hours.

Comment

Friday, I watched my nephew play in his last high school homecoming football game. I was exhausted, but my Mom came up for the game so I powered through it. Worked all weekend, as usual.

Comment

Some coloring pages and hand sewing a cocktail napkin.

Comment

A rare weekend off in October for me. We went to a wedding on Saturday. Today, we went to see Zombieland 2. I would've done more with my day, but the air pressure change up here gave me a wicked sinus headache so I passed out around 4:30. Should be fun trying to go to bed later. LOL

Comment

There's a Halloween party at one of the sites I frequent - I'm a featured author there. I'm promoting both books, sharing excerpts, etc, and having fun with my fellow authors from the publisher. I'm in great company, a couple of the ones I hang out with are best selling authors. I've learned a lot from them, I am so grateful for it.

I will be seeing my MIL tomorrow. She has a paperback copy of the new book and wants me to sign it for her. It is still such a thrill to hold a copy of the book you wrote in your hands. I love it!

Comment

Originally posted by Cloaked Raven View Post
                        It is still such a thrill to hold a copy of the book you wrote in your hands. I love it!
                        I hope to know that feeling one day.

Comment

Originally posted by MammaStar View Post

I hope to know that feeling one day.
                          I hope you do too.

Comment

I'm so happy I managed to fix my work schedule so I could have today off. I needed a day to clear my mind. Now I have Saturday and Sunday. Tomorrow is chore day. Sunday is possiblly a "watch Disney+" all day, type of day.

Comment

I spent the weekend working on revisions in Book 2 of my series, and I finished this round just this morning. I'm ready to drop and my eyes are so crossed, but I AM DONE this round, DAMMIT!

Comment

Working...
                              X