No announcement yet.

Here comes the weekend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made 2 beaded bracelets and have some red candles lighted, the candlelight is soothing, outside is a misty cold sunday evening.

Comment

I just had to work today (Monday) and tomorrow I'm off to visit my Dad for a few days. Not a long trip, which is why the boys are staying home. Hubs has to stay and take care of his mom and my son is a guard at a Mall, so he's going to work later on Thanksgiving Day. I'm going to come back to NY on Black Friday. I plan to decorate for Yule over the weekend and get the last writing bits for my NaNo project.
      It's been minutes, it's been days. It's been all that I remember. <3

Comment

Book 2 of my first series is in beta reads - a friend in Massachusetts is helping out, so is another author in Ontario who is my best friend at my publisher. I'm hoping to hear back from one of them ASAP. I want the darn thing submitted to our Acquisitions Editor by the end of the year.

I'm working on Book 2 of another series right now. That's part of my weekend project, unless I hear about the other one.
        "The road to hell is paved with adverbs." - Stephen King.

"If a book has my name on it, I wrote it. Every word of it." ~Nora Roberts.

Comment

I spent most of the holiday week sick. I'm still sick. I can't shake this cough.

Winter storm warnings are up in my part of NY and I'm really hoping for a snow day on Monday.
          It's been minutes, it's been days. It's been all that I remember. <3

Comment

Nothing like trying to fast draft a manuscript when you're trying to help a friend and fellow author promote her upcoming event. I'm participating in it. Thank heavens for GIMP. It's keeping me from being nervous about this big shin-dig!
            "The road to hell is paved with adverbs." - Stephen King.

"If a book has my name on it, I wrote it. Every word of it." ~Nora Roberts.

Comment

Working...
            X