What do you think of this? (shameful situation in my house ) :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think of this? (shameful situation in my house ) :(

Hello, I take this space to ask about a somewhat embarrassing situation in my new house. As you know many times our house is exposed to different rodents or insects, in my case I have not been able to get rid of cockroaches, in fact I have a phobia of cockroaches, any recommendations ?. I have looked for some recommendations and I saw on this website roaches.site some products to eliminate cockroaches, I do not know if some of you have used these products? On the other hand I have also had a rather negative feeling in the house. Sometimes things move, I don't know if that has to do with this problem that I have. , but I would greatly appreciate your comments and recommendations.
    Last edited by biteb; November 2nd, 2019, 12:44 PM.

Hmm, we had them one time in an apartment building. We found that downstairs neighbors bought rice and other foods in bulk and their storage was less than airtight. The apartment moved them out and went through all our units and used whatever they used to rid us of the roaches. So, if this is a house, make sure all your staple items are stored properly and all that. If it's not your house that's the problem, it could be other houses nearby. I have no idea how to fix that. Many restaurants have this problem as well and I believe the fix has been to store items in a more airtight fashion. We have a problem here with field mice... Oh boy...so I feel for you in this. I wish you good fortune with this matter.
    Leonard will never be free
    Rumors of my demise are a bit premature... so far
    I'm sort of back!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nighthawk View Post
      Hmm, we had them one time in an apartment building. We found that downstairs neighbors bought rice and other foods in bulk and their storage was less than airtight. The apartment moved them out and went through all our units and used whatever they used to rid us of the roaches. So, if this is a house, make sure all your staple items are stored properly and all that. If it's not your house that's the problem, it could be other houses nearby. I have no idea how to fix that. Many restaurants have this problem as well and I believe the fix has been to store items in a more airtight fashion. We have a problem here with field mice... Oh boy...so I feel for you in this. I wish you good fortune with this matter.
      Thank you very much, fortunately you can solve the problem, using different special products.

Comment

Working...
      X