Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A friend of mine gave me the URL to her blog on here and I started looking around after that
    sigpicI am her piglet

Comment

• I joined years ago but found the site again through a google search about oils.

Comment

• Hello!

I found this site through a google search about candle wicks (if you'll pardon the pun) hehe!
        Though really I was searching for candle magic.
        xx

Comment

• I found the site through a Google search on Pagan forums - and here I am!

Comment

• Yeah I'm totally new... Actually found this place when looking for information on Anubis.
            ACK!! wrong name, meant Yinepu... I hate being horrible with them...Normally I try to call them by their actual Egyptian names but it doesnt always work.
            Last edited by Azrael Eve; March 8th, 2012, 01:42 AM. Reason: Totaly feel like I used the wrong name....
            Felicity Rose Kysanthe

Comment

• Originally posted by Azrael Eve View Post
              Yeah I'm totally new... Actually found this place when looking for information on Anubis.
              ACK!! wrong name, meant Yinepu... I hate being horrible with them...Normally I try to call them by their actual Egyptian names but it doesnt always work.
              Welcome!
              You might want to check this site out, it's awesome! -- http://www.per-sabu.org -- the House of Jackals
              It has info about him and other jackal deities (Wepwawet, etc).
              She has tons of stuff on Yinepu -- epithets, roles, etc.

Comment

• Hi there! I joined awhile back, but am looking to get involved again.

Comment

Working...
                X