Blessed Be!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blessed Be!

Hi all, I'm new here and hoping to meet lots of new peeps.

I guess I should say a bit about me. I am a business owner of metaphysical handmade jewelry and chainmaille. I also write for an online magazine about photography as I am also a photographer. I love being in nature and would rather be outside than cooped up in a house. Which is kinda ironic since I work at home... I am a huge animal supporter and rescuer. I have several furbabies that have been rescued from owners that had abandoned them.

I look forward to meeting everyone and hope y'all have a great night, evening, day, etc.

Hi. Welcome to Mystic Wicks. Great to have you with us. Make yourself right at home.
    Tweet THIS.

sigpic

Comment

Welcome to MW, NightMaiden! There's a little bit of everything here on the forum - Have a blast and see you around!

- Tip-toeing the raggedy edge of something magnificently dark but truly amazing...

Comment

Welcome to Mystic Wicks, NightMaiden.

Comment

Hi NightMaiden welcome to the forum. I see we have a few things in common I look forward to your posts
          SilverClawStudio on Facebook

Comment

hi!

Comment

That's cool your owning a metaphysical store. Welcome!

Comment

Thanks everyone!

I started out originally just doing beaded jewelry designs and then it grew into chainmaille and then I decided that my metaphysical stuff sold better than anything else so while I still do regular items, most of my stuff is Pagan and metaphysical. I sell online so I get the thrill of making my pieces at my own pace and then listing. Of course it sucks because I have all these great ideas and my supplier is out of the rings I need for about 3 or 4 different projects.

Comment

to Mystic Wicks!!
                  "The road to hell is paved with adverbs." - Stephen King.

"If a book has my name on it, I wrote it. Every word of it." ~Nora Roberts.

Comment

Welcome to Mystic Wicks.
                    “One belongs to New York instantly, one belongs to it as much in five minutes as in five years”

Thomas Wolfe

Comment

Welcome, NightMaiden. Be sure to check out the Critter Chat forum!
                      If you're lucky you'll find something that reflects you,
                      helps you feel your life protects you,
                      cradles you and connects you to everything.
                      Dar Williams, "The Hudson"

Comment

Working...
                      X