Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• from one world to the next

Hej there!
    I'm gonna be here under the name Uzul but I have been given many more 'names' or 'labels'. Some by my self, some by others...
    To just list a few: I'm the Planeswalker, the Mad Scientist, the Good Reverend Sebastian, osv.

At times I am everything, and nothing.
    Usually I just am, riding along the universal pulse that goes through this world and into the next.
    There is more to who I am and the path I am on, but it would just blow this intro out of proportion.

Some proper personal information maybe:
    By now I count 26 years on this plane, residing in a sexy male meatbag which needs some patching up but I am quite happy with it. Currently I am living in Sweden (Gِteborg) but originally I am from Germany (Flensburg).

I'm here on MW to learn more about a few things, and discover previously unknown knowledge as well as share the insights I found.

~Uzul
    ☲ ☴ ☵ ☷
    ~amor et hilaritas~

Well that's one of the more original introductions that I've read, so hello to you uzul!

Comment

hi!

Comment

Originally posted by uzul View Post
        At times I am everything, and nothing.
        Yeah, but do you own any card decks? Get to the important stuff.

Comment

Welcome to Mystic Wicks. Enjoy the forum.
          Tweet THIS.

sigpic

Comment

Welcome! :floating:Excellent introduction, by the way.

Comment

Thanks everyone.

Important stuff? Ah well, I might as well write a little bit about the path I am on and expose my own ignorance.
              In order to be understood I think it might be necessary to describe how I got where I am - I try to keep it brief and move on to the meat fast.

My spiritual development has been on hold for a couple years (various reasons) and it was only this spring that something in me woke up again. Before that I spent a lot of time on my mind - and I many things to help me overcome the programming from my childhood. It's been a long journey through some very dark places and this summer I finally found my true self, endless love, endless light and the pulse of the universe - that net of waves which flow through us all and everything. When I am in the right state of mind I can not just feel this pulse, I can sometimes see it, and sometimes influence it by being completely one with it.
              The words and insights to properly describe this come to me bit by bit. For now I don't have to understand it all, I just go with it. And I suspect that it's impossible to fully understand the workings of the multiverse. At least on this plane.

Regarding card decks... I own Crowley's toth deck which I acquired several years ago simply because I fell in love with the art for XXI, the Universe. In the beginning I was trying to get into the classic symbolism, but that never really stuck in my head. Instead I use it as a tool to reveal the is-state of my self, and thus the universe. It's hard to explain and I am sure I will find some stimulating discussions on cards and runes on this board. For the past years I haven't touched them, but a few weeks ago I just felt I wanted to pick them up again. So I did.

I never had a real spiritual teacher, so I'm not following any traditional path. The things I do simply come me. Some insights & techniques I pick up from the people I meet on my path, most things I just do / make up as I go.
              Shamanism is something I have to look more into, same goes for Tantra and Witchcraft. And there is definitely another treasure to be found in the Kabbalah as well. Studies and research will be ongoing...

These days I am busy training my new-found perception of energies: learning how to identify, modulate, transform, shape and channel them and my self. I'm very happy to see the colours again. Recently I started to see not just the face of trees, but also feel their essence and the spirits which are trapped/conjoined within the tree.
              There are also the last splinters of my spirit which I need to recover.

Oh, and I really like to channel the infinite love of the universe into this world.

So much for now. This turned into a wall of text which still just describes a fraction of what is.
              Feel free to ask anything.

~Uzul
              ☲ ☴ ☵ ☷
              ~amor et hilaritas~

Comment

You sound like an interesting person! Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by uzul View Post
                  Instead I use it as a tool to reveal the is-state of my self, and thus the universe. It's hard to explain and I am sure I will find some stimulating discussions on cards and runes on this board. For the past years I haven't touched them, but a few weeks ago I just felt I wanted to pick them up again. So I did.
                  It's amazing how things turn around as we go through phases in life, or life crises.

I used to pair the Thoth with other cards and write poetry and such for daily draws. I prefer to mess around like that rather than do spreads.
                  Last edited by girlread; October 12th, 2009, 01:22 AM.

Comment

Welcome.
                    “One belongs to New York instantly, one belongs to it as much in five minutes as in five years”

Thomas Wolfe

Comment

Thanks for the interesting suggestion girlread - I managed to check out the links you posted as well. When I see a deck that I feel drawn to I will certainly think about mixing things up. In the meantime I have to focus on other things though.

Like this:
                      ☲ ☴ ☵ ☷
                      ~amor et hilaritas~

Comment

Working...
                      X