hi all..recovering Christian here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi all..recovering Christian here.

Hi all.. I just joined. I'm 28, female, and would love to know more about paganism. I was raised in a Christian household but don't feel it fits my beliefs anymore. I've been reading about earth based religions and would like to know more about them. I am also interested in politics(very liberal) and astrology. I am a rather shy person at first but would love to meet new people! I live in NC in a very conservative part of the state and want to meet some like-minded people!

You have the right to remain silent....Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Thank You Sennefer!

"To me, photography is an art of observation.
    It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place...
    I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them." ~ Elliot Erwitt

Once you have seen someones true colors,
    you can never paint over them. ~CLR~

Comment

Hello, welcome to mysticwicks!

We have a large number of different people on this site that you can learn from. We also have a large number of christians

असतोमा सद्गमय। तमसोमा ज्योतिर् गमया।
      मृत्योर्मामृतं गमय॥
      ॐ Om Asatoma Sadgamaya, Tamasoma Jyoti Gamaya, Mrityoma Amritam Gamaya ॐ

Comment

Welcome.
        “One belongs to New York instantly, one belongs to it as much in five minutes as in five years”

Thomas Wolfe

Comment

Hello and welcome.

As you are new may I suggest that you take the time to just look around first. I used ot be a Christian too, Anglican in fact, but I am now a Pantheist and I can recommend the Pantheist Forum, found here:

http://mysticwicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=285

People are friendly and happy to answer your questions. We also have a coffee shop if you want to stop by for a chat - virtual that is!

Enjoy!

Comment

Hello and welcome! There's a lot of information here and many people who are happy to discuss and debate all of it with you. Please explore and feel free to contribute to the threads with any ideas or questions you may have.
            ~ Cheers! ~

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy & good with ketchup.

Stop your ceaseless, senseless babble! If you will not dig deeper than your shallow perceptions, then I shall put this shovel to better use and open your mind the hard way. *waves shovel threateningly*

The worm in the apple is just extra protein: shut up and eat it.

sigpic

Comment

Welcome, you are in the right place! As others have said, explore and you'll see how cool this place is!

Comment

hi!

Comment

Welcome to Mystic Wicks.
                  Tweet THIS.

sigpic

Comment

Welcome.
                    "If the stars should appear but one night every thousand years how man would marvel and stare." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Remember your spirituality" - Ganesha to a friend in a dream, 2008

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forums ! Lots of different attitudes and beliefs here.

Comment

Hey there! Welcome to MW, there is so much information here, its practically addicting.
                        I never knew a heart could live inside the rust from all your rain

Hell is the absence of love

Ghosted by Dandalion
                        Ghosted by Midnight Flame

Comment

Welcome to MW!

Comment

Welcome aboard!!
                            "Some people would rather die than think, in fact many do so." - B. Russell

"Punishments inflicted with signs of anger are useless." - I Kant

"Can't you see what's plain as day,
                            It's always been there inside of you.
                            One saving grace that's hard to face.
                            Embracing the truth will change your fate.
                            It's up to you and the path you choose,
                            To be led to the slaughter or lead the way.
                            The quest for light, a worthwhile fight
                            Will you have what it takes?
                            Come what may." - J Schaffer

Comment

Welcome to MW!

Comment

Working...
                              X