Hi, MW Community. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, MW Community. :)

I'm obviously new here, so I thought I'd post a quick intro, although I don't know if I'll be actively posting much. I'm rather shy and am not convinced I really have anything of value to contribute in conversation, so I tend to be a lurker.

I'm Cloaked Raven's sister-in-law. She talks about the community a lot and it seems like a friendly place. I'm not pagan, myself, but I'm interested in a wide variety of spiritual beliefs. My own beliefs are personal and non-specific, but I pay close attention to my dreams and am deeply connected to certain animals in an integral way.

Hope to get to know some people and learn something here.

*SQUEE!!!!*

It's so great to see you in here, Sis!!! :boing:

Welcome to the MW family, I hope you like it in here as much as I do!!

*is ultra excited now*
    "The road to hell is paved with adverbs." - Stephen King.

"If a book has my name on it, I wrote it. Every word of it." ~Nora Roberts.

Comment

hi!

Comment

Welcome to Mystic Wicks. Glad to have you with us. I like Cloaked Raven. She is a very nice person.
        Tweet THIS.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. Yep, she is a very nice person. I'm proud to have her as a member of the family.

Cloaky, are you really that excited or are you just bouncing around like that because the cat snuck up behind you and yowled? :bigblue:

Comment

Originally posted by tooth-n-claw View Post
            Thanks for the welcome. Yep, she is a very nice person. I'm proud to have her as a member of the family.

Cloaky, are you really that excited or are you just bouncing around like that because the cat snuck up behind you and yowled? :bigblue:

A little of both, I think... Birdie has been doing opera on and off all day and she was even tearing up and down the stairs at one point. Wacky cat.

ETA: Give Mr No Pants, Tippy, Tubbo and Sabbath some love for me please... I'll be over to see all of you sometime soon.
            Last edited by Cloaked Raven; October 15th, 2009, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Can do.

Something you'll find amusing: The phone didn't ring all day and we were wondering why... until we realized some feline genius knocked it off the hook overnight.

Comment

Birdie has done that to our phone line too... I'd be online and the next thing I knew, the computer would say that I lost the link to Auracom...

She was going after a HOUSEFLY.... Cats, I tell ya!!

Comment

Hi! Welcome to MW! Glad to see Cloaky's been doing her recruiting duties. :giggle: We love new people! Hope to see you around :bigredgri
                  :nicetie:Smiley Girl :nicetie: says... SMILE!! :crown:

:steppy: :bouncysmi :steppy: It's the smile parade! :steppy: :bouncysmi :steppy:

Comment

Thanks, Smiley. :D

Comment

Welcome to the forums!
                      Even when your hope is gone, move along just to make it through the night.
                      my blog

Accepting Tarot Requests

Comment

Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy it here!
                        ANUBISA

Dedicated to Anubis, Egyptian God of the Dead and Judgment.

http://www.crystaldeath.net

Comment

Thanks very much!

Comment

Welcome to MW!

Comment

Welcome to Mystic Wicks.
                              “One belongs to New York instantly, one belongs to it as much in five minutes as in five years”

Thomas Wolfe

Comment

Working...
                              X