Hello from the Pacific NW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from the Pacific NW

Well this is new for me. I'm a recovering Christian and still looking at possible paths but feel most at home in nature. Sort of feels like coming home. I'm looking for people to get together with...new friends to share ideas and time with so if you are in south east Washington State...I'd love to connect.
    And of course love to chat with anyone!!

Hi! Welcome to MW.
    I'm a Christian Witch, and I wouldn't have it any other way!

Proudly German-Canadian.

I find it overly pretentious when people call themselves "Lady _________." My username would just have been "Dryad," had that not been taken and were I not unoriginal in picking names for things.
    By no means do I consider myself "Lady" anything.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Thanks

Appreciate the reply ladies.

Comment

Hey from downriver Welcome to MW its a great place with lots of interesting people.
          daphnerose

Comment

Originally posted by Diverguy1958 View Post
            I'm a recovering Christian
            Heeheehee, i love this. Welcome!

~ Blog: Kitten of Discord ~ Twitter: @DiscordianKitty ~

"Demons have existed [...] for at least as long as the gods, who in many ways they closely resemble.
            The difference is basically the same as that between terrorists and freedom fighters." Terry Pratchett, Eric

Respect is earned. So is disrespect.

Comment

A hello and welcome from a fellow Pacific NWestian!
              ...saith the black swan sigpic

"What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep, you dreamed? And what if, in your dream, you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if, when you awoke, you had the flower in your hand? Ah, what then?" ~Coleridge

Comment

Working...
              X