Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hey there, everyone. I am relatively new to polytheism...I look forward to learning and interacting a lot in here.

Noah
    )O( blessed be )O(

Welcome Noah.

A Lot of good information here to help your learning.

Questions? Ask.

See ya around I'm sure
    "Rather would I feed fowls with the flesh of thee than wrangle any longer with thee." - Gramnar, Volsunga Saga

I am the elite thread assassin - Fire-Scryer

Comment

Welcome to MW!
      I'm a Christian Witch, and I wouldn't have it any other way!

Proudly German-Canadian.

I find it overly pretentious when people call themselves "Lady _________." My username would just have been "Dryad," had that not been taken and were I not unoriginal in picking names for things.
      By no means do I consider myself "Lady" anything.

Comment

Welcome! Enjoy the sites!
        ~ Cheers! ~

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy & good with ketchup.

Stop your ceaseless, senseless babble! If you will not dig deeper than your shallow perceptions, then I shall put this shovel to better use and open your mind the hard way. *waves shovel threateningly*

The worm in the apple is just extra protein: shut up and eat it.

sigpic

Comment

Hey there! Welcome to MW.

ps...nice hammer :hahugh: (eta... sorry I couldn't resist...)
          Last edited by RaeCori; September 27th, 2010, 04:38 PM.
          "You get a wonderful view from the point of no return" -- T. Pratchett

No matter how beautifully presented, it's still a plate of bullshit. It never ceases to amaze me that people will still swallow it knowing exactly what it is they're swallowing. ~ Me

"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest."
          — Confucius

Comment

Comment

Hi Noah. I'm new too. I don't think they bite, but you never know. I have a wooden stake and some holy water, so I got your back!
              Nice to meet you.
              Shyla

Comment

Welcome!!!

Comment

Welcome Noah!

I am the Goddess. I am the Mother. All acts of love and pleasure are my ritual.

Comment

Hello Noah

You say you are new to polytheism. What path where you on before and what lead you here?

~ Blog: Kitten of Discord ~ Twitter: @DiscordianKitty ~

"Demons have existed [...] for at least as long as the gods, who in many ways they closely resemble.
                    The difference is basically the same as that between terrorists and freedom fighters." Terry Pratchett, Eric

Respect is earned. So is disrespect.

Comment

once I was christian...it's been many years since that, I have been searching for close to 20 years, dabbling in everything. I was actually married to a Wiccan woman for some time, though I didn't learn too much about it...I have been an atheist for several years, but I felt empty. Wicca has been calling to me for some time, but I like to research and "know what I need to know" before jumping into anything. I am studying Wicca under an old friend from high school now. I found this place, just searching for a place to chat with like minded individuals

Thank you for all the warm welcomes!
                      )O( blessed be )O(

Comment

Working...
                      X