Hello and Intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello and Intro

Lets's see...I prefer to go by Seanachai online..its a fitting name that I've had for quite a number of years now. I have a wide range of interests and consider myself wholly eclectic...not just in spiritual beliefs. I have been going through a massive amount of change in recent months and it seems things are finally starting to on a definite path instead of helter skelter as they have been. I guess I'm here just to poke around, learn what I can, help out where I can and meet some new peeps... :hahugh:
    :uhhuhuh:~If every village has to have an idiot, they can have an odd duck, too!~:uhhuhuh:

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Seanachai View Post
        I guess I'm here just to poke around, learn what I can, help out where I can and meet some new peeps... :hahugh:

Sounds like a great reason to be here! Welcome!

Walk in Beauty
        Shyla

Comment

Welcome to the site.

I'd be careful who you decide to poke around here though

Just sayin'
          "Rather would I feed fowls with the flesh of thee than wrangle any longer with thee." - Gramnar, Volsunga Saga

I am the elite thread assassin - Fire-Scryer

Comment

Hi!

Welcome to MW!
            I'm a Christian Witch, and I wouldn't have it any other way!

Proudly German-Canadian.

I find it overly pretentious when people call themselves "Lady _________." My username would just have been "Dryad," had that not been taken and were I not unoriginal in picking names for things.
            By no means do I consider myself "Lady" anything.

Comment

Welcome to mystic wicks!

~ Blog: Kitten of Discord ~ Twitter: @DiscordianKitty ~

"Demons have existed [...] for at least as long as the gods, who in many ways they closely resemble.
              The difference is basically the same as that between terrorists and freedom fighters." Terry Pratchett, Eric

Respect is earned. So is disrespect.

Comment

Working...
              X