Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Again

Hey everyone,

Wow it has been a long time. I used to be on here years ago and life got so crazy and ridiculous I just haven't been back. But now here I am. I still haven't really figured out who I am or where I stand in the whole religion battle but I hope maybe some things here will help me understand a bit more and make a logical educated decision and in that case help me grow as well.

A little more about me. I am 23 with a 7 month old daughter married to a man in the US Air Force. We are currently considering number two as well. I am in school for my nursing degree ( not sure that fits either ). Me and my husband have never really discussed the religion thing to a long extent because I felt with me not knowing and feeling sort of lost it was almost pointless. I tried to help him understand where I was hanging in limbo but what can you explain when you aren't really sure? Anyways. I would love to make some more friends, meet some people who could teach me more about myself, good people! Have a great day everyone.

Hello and welcome I was here before and have only just returned just like you. This forum has a huge variety of different paths and belief systems so you should probably find it's very much a haven.

~ Blog: Kitten of Discord ~ Twitter: @DiscordianKitty ~

"Demons have existed [...] for at least as long as the gods, who in many ways they closely resemble.
    The difference is basically the same as that between terrorists and freedom fighters." Terry Pratchett, Eric

Respect is earned. So is disrespect.

Comment

Hi! Welcome to MW!
      I'm a Christian Witch, and I wouldn't have it any other way!

Proudly German-Canadian.

I find it overly pretentious when people call themselves "Lady _________." My username would just have been "Dryad," had that not been taken and were I not unoriginal in picking names for things.
      By no means do I consider myself "Lady" anything.

Comment

Hello
        Nice to meet you!
        I'm also a mother...I have a 5 year old and a 1 year old (well she'll be 1 on Monday). My husband is in the Army but I grew up in the Air Force world haha.
        I hope you find all the information you need. There's a lot of intellectuals here.

Comment

Hello! Welcome back to MW!
          "You get a wonderful view from the point of no return" -- T. Pratchett

No matter how beautifully presented, it's still a plate of bullshit. It never ceases to amaze me that people will still swallow it knowing exactly what it is they're swallowing. ~ Me

"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest."
          — Confucius

Comment

Working...
          X