Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just looking to connect with interesting people of the same views..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Glad you found your way to the dark side! Muwahaha (insert evil hand rubbing here) I'm sure you'll find this place lots of fun and very inviting! I certainly have.

    I've got 2 little girls myself. An 8 year old and an 19 month old. They run me ragged! My 8 year old is a tlker, so much so, that she event alks in her sleep. I keep wondering if I actually have to teach the youngest to talk...or if we should just go with sign language! :weirdsmil
    "You get a wonderful view from the point of no return" -- T. Pratchett


    No matter how beautifully presented, it's still a plate of bullshit. It never ceases to amaze me that people will still swallow it knowing exactly what it is they're swallowing. ~ Me


    "By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest."
    — Confucius

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by RaeCori View Post
      Glad you found your way to the dark side! Muwahaha (insert evil hand rubbing here) I'm sure you'll find this place lots of fun and very inviting! I certainly have.

      I've got 2 little girls myself. An 8 year old and an 19 month old. They run me ragged! My 8 year old is a tlker, so much so, that she event alks in her sleep. I keep wondering if I actually have to teach the youngest to talk...or if we should just go with sign language! :weirdsmil
      Hey, thanks for the message in my box! You're in Canada I love it there. The cold weather coming I can only imagine it there..I'm in New York!!! Can't wait to talk with you in the parenting section. Thanks so much for the welcome...
      It is of the night that the silence of the stilled wind comforts me...calming that which is within and gives to me the beauty of the night to see in all it's splender.. wadams

      Comment


      • #33
        You guys and gals have been so great in welcoming me.. I hate the thought of leaving!!!! Such a warm welcome truely blessed today.. this was just what I needed!!!

        But, now I'm off to do some work, people are waking up and I've got to get them out of bed and post releases and updates and get an interview in...

        Maybe I can sneak back on later night!!! Check out more of the site.. this is really a nice forum..WOW.. bye everyone and talk to you later. Thanks so much. ~ Wendy ~
        It is of the night that the silence of the stilled wind comforts me...calming that which is within and gives to me the beauty of the night to see in all it's splender.. wadams

        Comment


        • #34
          Thought I'd come back for a bit more tonight now that all my work is done. Tomorrow I have a distant run to anywhere my legs take me just walking out the door and going until I can go no more.. okay I heard that some of you are saying I'd make it the the door.. or the end of the drive way.. I've been running for years so it will be 6 to 10 mile run. I'm taking my camera with me we'll see what I come back with...
          It is of the night that the silence of the stilled wind comforts me...calming that which is within and gives to me the beauty of the night to see in all it's splender.. wadams

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by WAdams View Post
            Thought I'd come back for a bit more tonight now that all my work is done. Tomorrow I have a distant run to anywhere my legs take me just walking out the door and going until I can go no more.. okay I heard that some of you are saying I'd make it the the door.. or the end of the drive way.. I've been running for years so it will be 6 to 10 mile run. I'm taking my camera with me we'll see what I come back with...
            Aimlessly walking is the best! I just moved back to the DC Metro Area from the Bay Area of California and I miss being able to go to the Redwoods! I used to hike 30mi every Thursday or Friday with my best friend, it was awesome!
            Sat Wepwawet-Yinepu meryt Sekhmet-Hethert
            "Ki'sommkiistomisam waamisookiiksisapoo, noohkohka'pssi kiistinoonnitsitapii"
            "Ba ar pet sat ar ta"
            Spiritual blog:
            Dividing by Zero: Hanging out with God(desse)s

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Phoenix_Falls View Post
              Aimlessly walking is the best! I just moved back to the DC Metro Area from the Bay Area of California and I miss being able to go to the Redwoods! I used to hike 30mi every Thursday or Friday with my best friend, it was awesome!
              Can you believe I hurt myself.. and the worst part wasn't even during the run it was during my walk back taking photos. I've been soaking, trying to sleep.. the pain wakes me so that's a no go there.

              My sister took limby shopping and out to eat.. I managed! The girls came back from their dads we settled in for the night. And now I'm here saying hello to everyone trying to wind down from my day of talking with authors and receiving product review requests..

              Today was a special day... it is a dear friends birthday so I have been sending lots and lots of loving energy his way.

              So that sums up my weekend..and oh I was asked to come to Greece!

              How was your weekend?
              It is of the night that the silence of the stilled wind comforts me...calming that which is within and gives to me the beauty of the night to see in all it's splender.. wadams

              Comment

              Working...
              X