Christian here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christian here

My name is Derrick, 22 from MO. Im a Christian and I have joined mysticwicks to find out more about modern pagan beliefs. I also like to have a good laugh so bring on the good times

Hello

Comment

Welcome to MW.

General Christianity is discussed in the Abrahamic Faiths forum, the link to it is in my signature.

We have a large Just Silly forum for fun and we do have a lot of fun in there... Everyone needs some fun in their lives, in my opinion. Beware, some of the stuff is downright wacky so be prepared to laugh a lot!!!
      "The road to hell is paved with adverbs." - Stephen King.

"If a book has my name on it, I wrote it. Every word of it." ~Nora Roberts.

Comment

Welcome! Hope to see you around the various boards =D Enjoy the shenanigans!
        Sat Wepwawet-Yinepu meryt Sekhmet-Hethert
        "Ki'sommkiistomisam waamisookiiksisapoo, noohkohka'pssi kiistinoonnitsitapii"
        "Ba ar pet sat ar ta"
        Spiritual blog:
        Dividing by Zero: Hanging out with God(desse)s

Comment

Hi! Welcome to MW!
          I'm a Christian Witch, and I wouldn't have it any other way!

Proudly German-Canadian.

I find it overly pretentious when people call themselves "Lady _________." My username would just have been "Dryad," had that not been taken and were I not unoriginal in picking names for things.
          By no means do I consider myself "Lady" anything.

Comment

Hola!

Just so you know, if you don't have thick skin, go nowhere NEAR the political pagan forum. LOL
            Now this is the Law of the Jungle - as old and as true as the Sky. And the Wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the Wolf that shall break it must die. As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack. ~ Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Welcome.

There's lots of information on each path in the different sub forums and a library here with lots of information there as well.

So tie me to a post and block my ears
              I can see widows and orphans through my tears
              I know my call despite my faults
              And despite my growing fears

But I will hold on hope
              And I won't let you choke
              On the noose around your neck

And I'll find strength in pain
              And I will change my ways
              I'll know my name as it's called again
              ~ Mumford and Sons (The Cave)

"I have been in Sorrow's kitchen and licked out all the pots." ~ Susan Straight

Comment

Originally posted by BloodPardon View Post
                My name is Derrick, 22 from MO. Im a Christian and I have joined mysticwicks to find out more about modern pagan beliefs. I also like to have a good laugh so bring on the good times
                Have fun and I hope that you leave with a much more open mind. I love it when Christian sign up and further their understanding. It makes the world a happy wonderful place .

Comment

I can see god in absurdity to ;D
                  This will be a good signature one day

Comment

Working...
                  X