Greetings and Salutations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings and Salutations

Go raibh tْ daibhir i mي-لidh Agus saibhir i mbeannachtaي Go mall ag déanamh namhaid, go luath a déanamh carad, Ach saibhir nَ daibhir, go mall nَ go luath, Nach raibh ach لthas agat سn lل seo amach.
    - A Gaelic-Irish Blessing

---
    Greetings everyone, I figured it only proper to introduce myself. I am a Celtic Pagan follower of Cerridwen. I've been into pagan religion since I was 14 years old, but only for the past 5 years or so have I been more specifically dedicated to Cerridwen herself.

I also fancy myself, a bit of a writer. I am always looking for interesting topics and more exposure to different ideas to further that goal as well. Whether it be writing for my barely known blog, or a specific publication.

I look forward to getting to know you all, and becoming a part of your community. I am always open to any questions you may have as well.

Thank you. Blessed Be.

Hi! Welcome to MW!
    I'm a Christian Witch, and I wouldn't have it any other way!

Proudly German-Canadian.

I find it overly pretentious when people call themselves "Lady _________." My username would just have been "Dryad," had that not been taken and were I not unoriginal in picking names for things.
    By no means do I consider myself "Lady" anything.

Comment

Working...
    X