Good afternoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good afternoon

I'am a student of the Occult. I read and search and learn. I do not like being in the city, im from a counrty way of life. We garden, hunt and we stay out of town doings. By we i mean my family and i. I tend to be really forget full, my spelling will slip up or my grammer from time to time so please fill free to point something out.

Im a student here at lubbock christian university. Iam trying to learn more about this large group of christians. For the most part i enjoy being here but i would much rather be back at home away from the city and city people.

If i had to have a title then it would be "Book Wizard"(not sayin iam) its what my small group of friends call me for time to time . I enjoy spending long hours reading. I have knowledge in Necromanic arts, Demonology, Wicca, WitchCraft and so on. Im not saying i know all, i enjoy learning more. ( i do not cast spells or try and contact other things. Im not a dark arts user)

My strong points would be my skills in out of body experience, dreaming and self induced trance. I tend to do more out of my body and in my own mind.

Oh! and a hello to you all!
    aside from all of that i enjoy fishing and a nice long smoke, hookah, pipe or what have you.

Fill free to ask me something if you like, im a open person and never take things wrong at 1st.
    Last edited by DHR; October 10th, 2010, 10:06 PM.
    “A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.”

-Oscar Wilde

Welcome to MW!
    I'm a Christian Witch, and I wouldn't have it any other way!

Proudly German-Canadian.

I find it overly pretentious when people call themselves "Lady _________." My username would just have been "Dryad," had that not been taken and were I not unoriginal in picking names for things.
    By no means do I consider myself "Lady" anything.

Comment

thank you, thank you!:boing:
      “A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.”

-Oscar Wilde

Comment

Hi! Hope you enjoy MW. :hahugh:
        "You get a wonderful view from the point of no return" -- T. Pratchett

No matter how beautifully presented, it's still a plate of bullshit. It never ceases to amaze me that people will still swallow it knowing exactly what it is they're swallowing. ~ Me

"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest."
        — Confucius

Comment

Working...
        X