Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

Hello from Iraq! I'm 27 years old (almost 28), and I live in Montana, but I'm currently deployed to the desert. My Patron Goddess is Aine. She first made herself known to me 3 years back, sending a small bird into my car as I was driving. In my research of her, I stumbled upon MW, and now I fear you are all stuck with me!
    Available for readings. PM with question!

Most people adopt cats or dogs. I adopt dragons...

Welcome home, Sharizzy!

Take care of yourself out there, and keep us stuck with you for a long time!
    Xentor, your friendly-neighbourhood Checkerist
    Contact me | The Dialogues on Checkerism

Comment

Hello and Welcome.
      CHRISTINE

sigpic

Comment

Welcome to Mystic Wicks!

Comment

Welcome Sharizzi.. I love your avvy. I had a pendant just like it a few years back.

~ Blog: Kitten of Discord ~ Twitter: @DiscordianKitty ~

"Demons have existed [...] for at least as long as the gods, who in many ways they closely resemble.
          The difference is basically the same as that between terrorists and freedom fighters." Terry Pratchett, Eric

Respect is earned. So is disrespect.

Comment

I had to stop by and formally welcome you to MW... I love the people who spend a bit of their time in the fun and silly threads! Thanks for the quick with and banter. Be safe overseas, and maybe i'll be around from time to time to joke around with and help you decompress from your reality now and then.

- Tip-toeing the raggedy edge of something magnificently dark but truly amazing...

Comment

Thank you all for the welcome! I already feel like I'm made one of the family, and can't wait to get to know more of you!

DiscordianKitty - My avie is going to be my next tattoo. I saw the design and fell in love with it instantly!

Dante - The silly threads are the ones that are keeping me mostly sane! I pretty much just sit at a desk all day, surfing the internet. I'll occasionally have some work to do, but not much, and it usually takes me a few minutes max.

That being said, I love just chatting with people, too. So anyone can message me, email me, etc, and I won't bite!

Comment

Hi I've seen you around on the forum but I just wanted to welcome you too. Hope you enjoy the site.

Ragna
                :boing:The only thing that sucks around here is a straw.:boing:

Comment

Welcome to the site. Keep yourself safe over there and thank you for your service.

*Passes a pitcher of Blue's lemonade and a plate of cookies*
                  It's been minutes, it's been days. It's been all that I remember. <3

Comment

Squee! I love lemonade and cookies!!

Comment

Squee! I love lemonade and cookies!!

Comment

Working...
                      X