HiHi.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HiHi.

Pleased to be here at Mysticwicks, I am 'exploring' the path, and am glad to have found an online community to connect with.

Thank you all, talk to you soon!
    -Eyeris

Originally posted by Eyeris View Post
    Pleased to be here at Mysticwicks, I am 'exploring' the path, and am glad to have found an online community to connect with.

Thank you all, talk to you soon!
    -Eyeris
    Welcome, Eyeris.

Comment

Welcome! Look around, and don't hesitate for a second to ask questions.

~ Blog: Kitten of Discord ~ Twitter: @DiscordianKitty ~

"Demons have existed [...] for at least as long as the gods, who in many ways they closely resemble.
      The difference is basically the same as that between terrorists and freedom fighters." Terry Pratchett, Eric

Respect is earned. So is disrespect.

Comment

Hello Eyeris,

Glad you have decided to come here. There's plenty for you to read and take part in. Hope to meet you again.

Ragna
        :boing:The only thing that sucks around here is a straw.:boing:

Comment

Welcome to MW!
          "You get a wonderful view from the point of no return" -- T. Pratchett

No matter how beautifully presented, it's still a plate of bullshit. It never ceases to amaze me that people will still swallow it knowing exactly what it is they're swallowing. ~ Me

"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest."
          — Confucius

Comment

Thanks for all the welcomes

Comment

Working...
            X