X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The viking girl says hi! :)

Hi folks!
    Just poppin' by to say hi to everyone.

I came across this forum as I were searching creative pagans. I do scrapbooking myself, and I found a thread from 2004 where you all told each other how you scrap your BoS. The reason why I were searching is that I'm about to open a online store, and SOME of what I'll have, if pagan material. I'm a graphic designer, and so I'm designing my own papers, my designing and creating my own clear stamps, and I've got a friend who is going to help me make pagan embellishment sometime in 2011. I've got just about zillions of ideas, and I believe I'll be able to make most of them into a reality.

And that's how I need help from you. I need help to see what is wanted and what people would actually buy. I'll be designing papers, wallstickers, etched glass (such as drinking glass, potion bottles, (tea?) cups, bowls, vases, jars etc.) with different pagan motives, names or phrases, and pagan embellishment.

If you have some ideas - please PM me, I can use all the help I can get, to help you making your art reflect your path

Looks like this is one fantastic forum, and I really look forward to explore it and to get to know you.

Take care you all!
    Young of age,
    but old in mind,
    a warrior of my kind.
    -sinique-

Hi welcome to the forums! I can tell you, that even after such a short time I have found soooo much helpful info as well as people here.

Theres a marketplace: http://mysticwicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=50 For you to post your wares. Good luck.

Comment

Hey, welcome to MW. :D

I don't scrapbook per se, but I loooooooove pretty paper and stamps and hoard scrapbook-like material. (I'm a magpie, what can I say.)
      The possibilities are endless.

Comment

Welcome to MW, sinique!
        :heartbrea Will the flood behind me/ Put out the fire inside me? :heartbrea

" ...the world is so full of people, so crowded with these miracles that they become commonplace and we forget... I forget. We gaze continually at the world and it grows dull in our perceptions. Yet seen from another's vantage point, as if new, it may still take our breath away. Come - dry your eyes. For you are life, rarer than a quark and unpredictable beyond the dreams of Heisenberg; the clay in which the forces that shape all things leave their fingerprints most clearly..." - Dr. Manhattan, Watchmen

This has been... My Signature. Thank you.

Comment

Welcome! Enjoy the forums. There's lots to see here.
          "You get a wonderful view from the point of no return" -- T. Pratchett

No matter how beautifully presented, it's still a plate of bullshit. It never ceases to amaze me that people will still swallow it knowing exactly what it is they're swallowing. ~ Me

"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest."
          — Confucius

Comment

Hi

Welcome to the forum and have fun here.
            Hope to see more from you soon.

Ragna
            :boing:The only thing that sucks around here is a straw.:boing:

Comment

Hi Welcome
              ~ Mل Vيli Minn Verًa ~
              ~ Vيsenda Vǫlva Verًa ~

Comment

Awesome, norrmنn :D
                This will be a good signature one day

Comment

Welcome to the forum

I scrapbook and use rubber stamps in crafting myself and I'd love to see more scrapbooking supplies with a pagan theme and somethings related to heathens and the northern tradition as most of what I have found has been aimed at the wiccan's

Comment

great! Where did you find what you already have which have a wiccan theme? I haven't manage to any yet
                    Young of age,
                    but old in mind,
                    a warrior of my kind.
                    -sinique-

Comment

welcome

I have always wanted to get into scrapbooking, I have a box full of things i have been saveing that is earmarked for my scrapbooks.
                      I am going to actually start my first scrapbook soon!
                      11 Year Member
                      Forum Guide for
                      Astrology and the UFO & Extraterrestrial forums.

Comment

Hey that's great!
                        Enjoy the creative journey
                        Young of age,
                        but old in mind,
                        a warrior of my kind.
                        -sinique-

Comment

Originally posted by Gladeflower View Post
                          Awesome, norrmنn :D
                          Svensk i Norge
                          ~ Mل Vيli Minn Verًa ~